Ps3 Or Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Premium-Tutorials, Nov 10, 2006.

1. nuetronist

nuetronist Well-Known Member

ps3 all the way...I really love the speculated graphics stuff...

2. KSI GG EZ

KSI GG EZ Member

Xbox 360 all the way... ps3 is going to fail because its to spendy, going to have WAY to many problems so well Xbox 360 Remember there is Gears of War man GEARS OF MUTHA FUDGING WAR!!!!! It is the best game ever..

3. AmazinAzn

AmazinAzn Well-Known Member

Honestly look at each system for what games it has. For this holiday, PS3 only really has MGS4 and Resitance: FoM as exclusives. 360 has GoW, CoD3, Dead Rising, and many other recent titles are all phenominal. I just think you should go with the 360 because of the quality of games considering that's what you are buying the system for, not as a Blu-Ray player or (basically) a PSP with better graphics. [By that last statement I mean all the extra crap that you don't really need if you already have a home theatre. Like how you have all the extra crap on the PSP that you don't really need if you have an iPod or something like that.]

4. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

well after recently purchasing both splinter cell double agent and gears of war iv got to say from what games the 360 can pump out, the ps3 is in trouble, but this can become a more even fight when the ps3 releasing some hit titles but in europe the 360 is gonna own this christmas