Ps3 Advice?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LostUchiha, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Woahwoahwoah.
    There'll be brawlin'

60GB anyway.

2. FallenAngelVII

FallenAngelVII Well-Known Member

I've lost the will in my old age (17, yes) to battle it out about a video game :P. There's no reason for it, I'm making a broad generalization here but 360 people tend to be more intent on starting fights over consoles. I mean if we look through this thread you can really see it haha. I can respect someone Else's opinion enough to let them bash my system of choice, go for it if that's what you wish.

3. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

well mort if ya wanna get into the hardware sucks factor the truth is that the ps3 has 7 times the processing power than the 360 whilst the 360 has one of the ----tiest duo core processors on the market at the moment and I don't know if the new high end model has a better one but it still wouldn't have the processing power rather it wouldn't even touch it's processing power even if they upgraded to a quadcore. If you don't believe me look into the Cell Broadband Engine also known as the "Cell Processor".

As for graphics if you even kept up on game designers your would know that most of the games they keep comparing ps3 vs 360 are all ported to the ps3 and not fully programmed to the functionality of the ps3. As Insomniac games have continued to make the Resistance Fall Of Man and Resistance 2 both using only a fraction of what the ps3's cell processor can accomplish they are continually stating that haven't even tapped it's potential and that is stated in four interviews with the Sr. Director for Insomniac games on IGN.com.

Now with just a minute percentage of what I wanted to say being said, I also want to state that I have my 360 and I love it just as much because it offers somethings I like that sony hasn't put into their grand scheme of things.

And both have great 1st party exclusives and all of them show how great the systems can be and some that need more work but are great nonetheless.

So instead of coming off as a fanboy why not buy both or choose the one you like the best and leave the people to their preferences?

4. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

tl; dr. Argue with Xlink. He will pwn you with said PS3 facts.

5. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

that's cool i just go with the scientific facts. Not the my brother who's a programmer told me crap

6. Mortified Penguin

FACTS ARE THAT PS3 IS A LOAD OF BS.

EDIT:

7. Disillusion

Disillusion Well-Known Member

Do research and you'll see the Xbox 360 is better.

Very easy analogy is compare World of Warcraft (Paid MMO) to a Free MMO

You get reliability, support, and the best experience for your money.

8. Mortified Penguin

tbpfh

9. Ini

Ini Well-Known Member

No. It's down to your opinion. There is no "X is better than X", are you too stupid to realise that?

I lol'd. Very hard.

10. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

PC > Xbox 360 ----ty and P----3.

11. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

12. East Bay's Own

East Bay's Own Member

Iight, to the buyer.. dont listen to anyone that says "ps3 is better" or "xbox is better".. pick what you want.

Xbox is cheap right now ($200 i think?), but PS3 is packed in wit more stuff like a larger harddrive and built in wifi compared to the cheap model of Xbox.. if money is an issue, just wait and see if Sony decides to drop the price.

13. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

Upgrade your PC to gaming capability, get Unreal Tournament 3, Left 4 Dead, StarCraft, Orange Box, Guild Wars, anything Diablo, and the like, and you have officially annihilated both the 360 and PS3.