Prosecutor Details Rape That Lasted 19 Hours

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheatsmaster, Jun 9, 2008.

1. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I'll agree. but it's still horible

2. -=117=-

-=117=- Well-Known Member

I think the dude needs to take some time off and take a vacation in terrorist town where he gets all (non-fatal) STDs from being raped by 6 dozen different male terrorists over a course of 3 weeks with many oversized objects\. Then he can rot in Guantanamo and enjoy ------meat Sandwiches.

Dirty ------.

3. M Deezy

M Deezy Senior Member

wow... thats brutal. the guy is sick

4. pianoman0723

pianoman0723 Well-Known Member

im sure he'll get at least a life sentence sans parole.

5. becks

becks Well-Known Member

thats jus sick..whats wrong with people these days.

6. Realsies

Realsies Guest

Not all people who were abused like that as a child turn out like this...it is no excuse...You were molested by someone so you feel no sympathy for the girl? You're a sadistic ------ and I can tell you right now I was also sexually assaulted as a child (not just by one person either) and I do not share your views. You need to get over it and move on. Be an adult and learn to feel for others or seek counsellings because you're obviously ------ed up.

and btw none of the people that molested me are in jail or ever been arrested. So to me, you are one of the "lucky" ones I guess.

7. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

That's pretty intense... I don't know how people can do these things... Even if you have a fetish for things like that, you would think a switch would go off in your brain telling you wrong from right...

8. THC + K00lAid

THC + K00lAid Well-Known Member

hawt.

9. <HITMAN

<HITMAN Well-Known Member

I like how this Has more views than My topics
    Soo sad man.I wish he dosent die.I wish he sits in jail for the rest of his life in a cell 24/7 let him suffer omg! thats soo sad

10. astrostar49

astrostar49 Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure I would agree. If you're in a situation where you're miserable the rest of your life every single day...it wouldn't surprise me that some people would try to find peace in death that they couldn't seek in life.

11. carbos

carbos Active Member

This guy should rot in jail...

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

There are 2 forms of sexual / physical abuse outcomes (speaking broadly). Those who are affected in the sense of desensitization and in rarer cases acting out their abuses because it is both familiar and comforting, and those who react the opposite way. They become prone to the dangers, and prone to be cautious about their decisions, which is obvious, at least to me is what you are. I went to school for psychology, and its something I take personal advantage of and personal enjoyment in learning, this is just basic level.

Far more has happened then that mentioned in my post, it was simply the most severe single case, if you want I can go into my juvenile files of going through foster care, slashing my wrists (which the IRC people know about, as they are the ones who called the ambulance) or the multiple other suicide attempts which have landed me in the hospital for extended periods of time, stabbing myself in my left shoulder and intentionally disabling my left arm for a short period of time, being raped and molested by my moms friends and boyfriends, being beaten to the point of hospitalization more times than I can count by druggies, living on the street and numerous other incidents which occured in my life.

I don't tend to bring them up to brag, unlike it would appear your doing, I bring them up as a means to express myself to those people whom seek help in similar situations. Believe it or not, quite a few members here on this very site have contacted me regarding help, someone to have listen, someone to talk to and help guide them on their way back to being themselves after being victims of some traumatic instance, and I enjoy helping others who come to me, more likely than not because that support is something I did not have when I went through those instances. The people closest to me were always the people I could least likely confide and place trust in, as they were the ones attacking myself. Despite all the shit fucked up in my mentality from my traumatic experiences, this is one thing I gained through them positively.

I lived on, I am desensitized, and as people who know me know, I do tend to re-enact some of the above situations in an effort to provide comfort in a familiarized state. It is completely rational thought, and its completely common with trauma victims. Just because someone has differing beliefs and mentality to your own does not mean it is irrational or stupid logic, or said beings are fucked up, etc. Its people with views morally inept like yourself who I hate, as your impossible to reason with.

Those who cannot live with their lifes deformities and move on are those whom are weak willed, I would know, I was in the same boat, hence the above attempted suicides and acting out said crimes that were committed against me. Those people who would prefer to give up are those of which who do not overcome, and likely barely tried to escape in the first place. I have no sympathy for these weak willed and minded individuals, again because I was one at first.

Positive life is possible in all forms of trauma victims. There are kids in worse situations than you can even fathom all over the world who still live in what they consider to be happy life. Those of us in the Americas and majority of Europe are spoiled, its unfortunate most people can't be thankful for what we have and instead focus on what we don't have or what was taken from us.

13. carbos

carbos Active Member

Dude, she should have tried to stay alive. Everything can be healed, well most things, but not death...

14. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

She didn't kill herself, she tried, but failed.

And honestly, don't try to judge her decision unless you've studied at least the most basic levels of psychology. It's also a kind of thing where you really have to experience it in the first place to understand what goes on inside a person's head. Even then, the mind works differently for every person and it's not right to judge a decision as such based on your own (inexperienced) views.

I always hear people saying "Suicide is just people looking for attention" and the likes. The attention can be a part of it, but suicide is something that is also a genuine feeling. Until you've actually lived in someone's life, with their thoughts, with their mind, you are in no position to place judgement on a matter as such.

15. astrostar49

astrostar49 Well-Known Member

Well just keep in mind that not everyone's situation is the same. Regarding the aspect of "suicide", it's been historically acceptable in some cultures and even some philosophies support the idea that your life is your own and that you can choose to do whatever you want with it. But if you think it's weak willed, well that is your opinion then. But I believe that there aren't any facts regarding suicide in terms of whether it's right or wrong...simply because of what I stated earlier in this paragraph.