Pranks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Covert, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Covert

Covert Well-Known Member

MUAHAHAHAHHA. We all get a little evil at sometime :). Anyways the title explains it all. I think my worst prank that I pulled on someone was Hmppp... Oh ya I was having a party at my house. Before hand I taped the bathroom empty. We were all sitting around talking when someone from outside walked into the bathroom. I remembered the tape that I had done earlier that day and popped it into the VCR. I had all the people in the same room laugh as hard as they could without the laughs sounding fake. When the person came out of the bathroom he came into the room that we were in and saw the tape. He turned extremely red. :eek:

2. Aiden

Aiden Well-Known Member

hahaha! i gotta try that

3. dotsnake

dotsnake Well-Known Member

that is soooo mean!
    but i gotta try it :wub:

4. Covert

Covert Well-Known Member

lol I felt guilty afterwards but, I feel better about it now :)

5. .Illum.

.Illum. Well-Known Member

LoL now that is truely evil but worth a try but can we call you a perv for filming people in the bathroom? :D

6. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

Hot girl... Talkin about this gurl getting bullied, and I was gonna help the gurl but couldn't be fuct so I left hur to harrassment. She told me it was hur friends cousin that was getting bullied. And made me feel bad about it... Hur friend who I "liked" at the time began shouting at me for not helping hur cousin... Few days later I apologise and try to act as if I felt ashamed... And she told me it wasn't hur cousin... They did that to wind me up :|

Not the best or worst prank ever... But I was abused for a whole week:mad: :(

7. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

ok, it was my friends birthday, I told him I was gonna be at his house with someone else waiting for him so we can somewhere. Because he was getting ready to go to his girfriends house. I told him to leave the key to his house under a cup in some bushes. Anyways whe i got there, he was gone. SO thats when me, my friend, his little brother, and me started our master plan. Okay time passes, and we see him pull up in the driveway. So we get in our positions. I hear him walk inside, and then he flicks the light on in the room i was in. Thats when I heard him shreik like a little girl, it was hilarious....cuz I had thisfake knife in my back, lol, a small puddle of blood on my back as well.He came walked quietly to check on me..., but before he actually touched me..(thank god, cuz I can't fake these things for too long, i would eventually laugh.) My friend made some noises in the other room to make him think the killer was in the other room. DUDE Ya'll SHOULD HAVE HEARD HIM!!! HE WAS SO DAMN SCARED. I HEARD HIM STARTED QUIETLY TALKING TO HIMSELF. HE WANTED TO CRY SO BADLY OR SOMETHING! THen his little brother F**** it up. THe dude we were playing the prank on was sneaking toward the door, and thats when he saw his little brother peaking through his door laughing. AND THATS WHEN HE MESSED IT UP!!!! THE DUDE REALIZED IT WAS ALL A JOKE! He was pretty pissed at us though

8. .Illum.

.Illum. Well-Known Member

LMAO now thats a good un

9. The SteamSeller

The SteamSeller Well-Known Member

omg that great!

10. Aiden

Aiden Well-Known Member

omg another good prank

11. Covert

Covert Well-Known Member

LOL! That is an awsome one.

12. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

thanx....It didn't take me very long to come up with....

13. Twizted One

Twizted One Well-Known Member

Lmao. :P

14. Covert

Covert Well-Known Member

Cmon guys we need more than three pranks. Just post ones that you attempted or saw somewhere I don't care just make us all laugh!

15. DJM

DJM Well-Known Member

Short n sweet, tell a fiend you want to show them a magic trick. Tell them to put their hands flat down on a table then put a glass of water on top of each hand.......... and run away :D

If you work in an office wait until everybody has left and switch all the draws around and stationary etc. when they come back the next day they find out that they have somebody else's stuff in their draws. :D