Police Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::JULIO::, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid Active Member

Sephiroth although you vent some anger here which is a good place to do that, you actually are showing that you are capable of conducting yourself very maturely.

Trust me on this: the more you present yourself as more mature and above the whole childish 'Photoshop Phobia' thing the more likely the police and reasonable school officials will see how out of proportion this has become.

Also the more your teacher (the one that turned you in) and your principle make this a "three ring circus" the better. As long as you are cool and calm, the more they look like the clowns.

Never forget the power of the press. It sounds to me like a great read in the local newspaper. A lucid description of online gaming, the nature of the games characters (mostly the fight between good and evil) and how gamers create game and forum identities called sigs filled with the whole spectrum of meaning (and non-meaning) from humorous to bizarre PURELY FOR IDENTIFICATION. Who knows; a well writen "Letter To The Editor" might even get you some extra credit in english class.

Anyway the more cool and composed you are and the more out of control 'they' are the better this will turn out.

gl

2. FleazZz

FleazZz Senior Member

Drawing a gun is completely different from bringing a gun to school. BTW - I live in MN, lol.

3. .killjoy

.killjoy Well-Known Member

U tell the cops look at the crack heads and killers and say why are u after me ........

4. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

LOL, thx for da advice.....TODAy my cousin went in and the district dude was in there, MAN IT WAS AWESOME, I showed them this, site and explained everything. They were totally on my side, They were both getting on the priciple bad. They were like it's just a graphic for a site, whats so wrong about it? They asked me if i told them what it was for, and i told them yes. So the district dude got a little madder at the princi. Not only that I got put back into my 1st block teachers class, she looked very surprise. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAKE HER LIFE A LiVING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE!

5. Intrepid

Intrepid Active Member

That is awesome.

My advice in regards to "NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL!" is don't do it.

Right now you have the upper hand. The most excellent chance to remain cool.

Cool is like saying in non-verbal ways to yer teacher: "Ah ya fooked up - so what." All yer mates are going to be like - "Dude! I'd be so pissed" and like "I'd get even if I were you." Cool is telling yer mates: "Ain't no thang. I know it. You know it. And now they know it."

Dude yer already ahead. I wouldn't give that up for anything.

6. Twizted One

Twizted One Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree with Intrepid, keep your cool.

7. Hydra

Hydra Well-Known Member

Well that is good, that should put them in their place.

Nice one Sephiroth! :D Also I think you should follow Intrepid's advice too ;).

8. Iaijutsu

Iaijutsu Active Member

Glad it worked out for you Sephiroth, and I agree with Intrepid. Play it cool now, you've won and they know it. Don't rub it in mate.

9. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

ok, cool, thc for the advice