Police Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::JULIO::, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

someone from my school brought a cattle prod and shocked a kid and went to jail

but anyway i think u shud laff at the principal and call him a noob and see how he reacts

2. Twizted One

Twizted One Well-Known Member

Thats the stupidest peice of advice I have ever heard.

3. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

same here, but yea, I think i'm actually getting people on my side, well alot of students anyways. Today at school, I went to the office, and asked for a copy of a student handbook, the assistant was there, I saw her like get nervous or something, and she interupted and said " We Wont' have any until later on towards the end of the year. Thats why we gave them in the beginning of the year." I didn't beleive her at all. That got me maadd. So I went to my technology teachers class, and I told her what happened about the sig, and she started laughing on how dumb the prinicples are. ( she's real cool, I'm glad there are teachers like her.) Ok, i'm getting off subject, well My teacher took me out of her cllass cuz apperentley she fears me, but the thing is she has never liked me. Usually teens just say that alot, but im serious, this lady is cruel with me. With Her stupid precious student council, she is sooo happy though. well Like i said she took me out, and there are no more world geo. Honor classes, so I'm stuck with regular. But these kids are aren't even close to reg. their too stupid. So when the my old class went to her , she acted like she didn't know a thing. She was saiying Where I was, if i was absent or something. My friend knew what happened, so he said I was moved. Then she pops out with, ohhh reealllyyy? It must of been his grades. WHAT A STUPID WH*RE SHE IS, SHE KNOWS SHE KICKED ME OUT!!!!!! SO SHE STARTS TELLING TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND ME BACK, ACTING CHEERFULLY AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!STUPID.......I ALSO TOLD MEYTECH TEACHER ABOUT THAT, SHE GOT MAD, LOL SHE DON'T LIKE HER EITHER!!!! anywyas AFter that my friends were pissed, they told me what happened, and they started telling everyone else what happened, so yea...... I HATE HER NAME too.......Mrs. HIGHTOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMB name if u ask me, not really, but I dont like it, cuz she has it.

4. Twizted One

If they gave them out at the beggingin of the year (the handbooks) why don't you just ask someone who has it to borrow it from them.

5. -=Gatkiss=-

-=Gatkiss=- Well-Known Member

dude you should seriuosly do something about that. i'd be pissed if that happend to me.

6. ::JULIO::

"stealth" I have asked people for it, but nobody ever keeps the handbook.

7. toboe's journey

toboe's journey Well-Known Member

and wow theres about twenty different childish variations to that name... ne ways, the principal has to clearly tell you what rule your violating, remeber its just like their own legal system in the real world, but just search and seizure is a bit of a different idea.

you just need to tt it out with him, if hes a prick about it and won't tell you what is wrong, you can claim you never were given a proper hearing, which IS NOT justifiable to any punishment...

"this one goes out to the young r-e-b-e-l" or something like that
    -mic check, rage against the machine

8. ::JULIO::

YEA, My cousin called me, and he works with this firm or something like that, well anyways, he's gonna go talk with the principle tommorow. I wonder how the princ. is gonna reaCt, lol

9. Twizted One

Nice, you gotta tell us what happens.:P

10. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member

well i hope that everything works out well even though this is getting worse and worse lol but intresting lol

11. Iaijutsu

Iaijutsu Active Member

Yeah, I hope everything works out well for you Sephiroth. Good luck mate.

12. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

All I can say is that sucks...

13. Aiden

Aiden Well-Known Member

starting to think the how many bulets do i havE? might have made them think sumitn..

14. ::JULIO::

Oh, and one last last thing, my mom talked to that powerful dude in the district, and he talked to the chief of police, and the chief knows my mom, and he's nice, so i'm gonna show him the site tommorow, and tell him what we do here. THANX ONCE AGAIN FOR EVERYONE SUPPORT!

15. .sexed

.sexed Well-Known Member

Just have your parents get into it, im pretty sure they are breaking some part of the constitution by what their doing.
    5th amendment or something.

Anywho, I assume your a minor? So if you are you will have to have your parents go through the trouble of fighting it because you have no rights until your 18.