Police Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::JULIO::, Mar 29, 2005.

1. dotsnake

dotsnake Well-Known Member

LOL! it happens to me..
    i printed guns at school, then i got introuble.....

2. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

Iaijutsu, those were strong words spoken, but what do u mean when u say u want me to articulate what happened? Do u want me to tell ya'll in detail what happened, or do u want me to tell the principles and them at school?

3. .scurenzio

.scurenzio Well-Known Member

And by the way your sig those interpret killing, the quote you wrote is what I think got you in trouble, I tnink you pushed it too far and if I was a principle I wouldnt call the police on you but will talk to your parents,I think they went to drastic but you indeedy live in TEXAS so that doesnt surprise me at all.In my school kids have 50 Cent shooting people on theyr binders, Ive got my nick on mine, no one has done crap, and no one will.A gang started in my school so now boys cant wear white pink shirts.I dont complain about it.Ive goten into waay much trouble in my school,(even yesterday a teacher called my parents that I was being very rude obnoxious and distruptive in his class, the truth is no one gives a ---- about his class).
    The schools are obliged to take measures about anything that can threaten the lifes of people and the safety in the school.now just because youre not a gangsta doesnt mean the next kid whose gona print a gun isnt.THey need to understand why you make em, and how and that sigs are harmless.I hope the policemans are good enough to find that out on theyr own... So dont bitch about it but just quietly make sure it doesnt go to your perma record without making dramas out of it. And just to tell you, it aint pretty in Juve...

4. ::JULIO::

Don't be B**** about it??? How stupid are you? Thhis is General Discussion, meaning I can pretty much talk about anything. You think you gonna try to teach me a principle in life, cuz u make urself sound like a stupid big tough guy?? Get that I love mom fake tattoo out ur ass, then we'll talk.

5. .scurenzio

Man wtf is wrong with you? Im trying to help you and am writing something from the schools point of view and you give me this bull----.. I guess it is full of ----ing dumb----s around here!...
    THe stupid one is you.

6. ::JULIO::

you shouldn't have put the last part then, sounded like you were insulting me.

7. .scurenzio

I dont want to insult no one I just meant dont make a big deal out of it,

8. FK69

FK69 Member

:D hehe im australian our Laws are tough against guns but our schools would just give you a slap on the wrist for this kinda stuff or not bother doing anything at all.

9. DarkDibblez

DarkDibblez Well-Known Member

I live in NL and over here you can print pretty much anything as long as it isn't nude or mocks christian stuff.. I'd say your teachers are crazy and have a fear for their life.. If I was to take a BB gun to school It would be taken away and my parents would be contacted.. That's it.. If I was to shoot it at a teach.. Ok.. Different story.. I just don't get people who fear GUNS... Fear the person wielding it.. Not the gun itself.. They can't make decisions!! I hate people who want to make guns illegal.. Guns can't think!! They don't sit there thinking: Hmm.. Should I kill that guy or go watch some TV.. THEY CAN'T THINK!! If you blaim the gun.. You're CRAZY.. You just took the blaim off the guy that plugged a guy on the street just for the hell of it and put it on a PIECE OF METAL... Try and grow a fricking brain first!! Ok.. Enough ranting.. Just explain why you printed the pictures and why you made them.. Show them multiple Graphics design sites and I hope for you that they'll take it all in consideration and don't put anything on your permanent record.. Good luck..

10. toboe's journey

toboe's journey Well-Known Member

Well seph... you if your school has an anime club (im assuming it does), just bring some members in and tell the principal to look at their binders, backpacks and t-shirts and stfu, because that is an anime, an expression of art, if they can allow a student to show a bare breast because it was "beautiful" they can let you have a pic of one of the most popular shows of all time made by u!

as for me i had a similar issue, i was making a sig using this pic (better quality though)
    [​IMG]

the teachers called me into the principals office the next day and asked me about it, I simply said... "I love teh pic, and the show"
    they said they had a meeting (without even talking to me first) and decided that i should be suspended for displaying graphic and satanic images...

the next day (before my suspension) i walked right into the principals office, threw down teh handbook and said "where does it say i cant dosplay graphic images? he froze... then "and if i believe in satanic worship, thats my freewill, im not imposing it upon others, therefore you cant pull religion on me, seperation of church and state." I was right, he pulled the suspension and i felt victory

so read ove your handbook man, because teh supremem court are stickers for diction... just throw the book back at them (not literally, well actually.... yeah do it)

11. Iaijutsu

Iaijutsu Active Member

Hey Sephiroth,

You have it right there. When I say articulate, I mean explain to your principle and anyone else that you need to what happened in a calm and professional manner. No swears, no raising the voice, no calling people names etc. (I'm not always good at this :D ). That's what I mean when I say that. They will listen and see you are making an honest effort to explain yourself.

The principle will be in a dilemma when it comes to your rights under your consititution. They will have to prove the picture is gang related or was being used to the detriment of others. If it's simply a graphic design and you printed it off without thinking it would get you into trouble, that's what you need to articulate. Explain you understand now that it isn't allowed or at the very least would make people uncomfortable and it won't happen again. Explain you would never have printed it off if you thought it would get you in this much trouble.

Those are things that will help articulate your point to them. But be prepared, sometimes nobody listens. It ain't fair, but that's life mate. Hopefully they will. If they don't, take your lickins and keep on tickin.

*(The only time I would fight this to the death is if it really does give you something permanent on a record that future employers etc. can see and base decisions on. If that's the case, then you need to get this cleared up right away. Meaning, get a lawyer and get your parents involved. I wouldn't go media route unless you have absolutely no choice. Nobody appreciates it, and you can't always predict if you'll come across as the good guy. Last resort IMHO.)

12. ~Sly~

~Sly~ Member

that ----ing sucks...
    schools these days are so paranoid!

13. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member

"A gang started in my school so now boys cant wear white pink shirts."

do u go to my school lol well actually a gang didn't start it but i mean that one song :censored:

14. dotsnake

dotsnake Well-Known Member

schools are REALLY DAMN stupid.... theyre toooooo over protected even if they dont give a bloody sh*t about you.... they just do it, cause they have too... but not really

15. steen

steen Guest

thats relli stupid lol if that kinda :censored: happened to me id probs just argue back lol but that just gets you in trouble so dont listen to me ;)