Police Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::JULIO::, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Fate

Fate Well-Known Member

lmfao!!! your principals so stupid :lol:

2. MaynardsTOOL

MaynardsTOOL Well-Known Member

Heh, your school=total faggotry. Tell them to grow the hell up.

3. [K-oNe]

[K-oNe] Well-Known Member

lol we got RCMP..they dont do jack about anythin....the only thing hey do is pull kids over who bike on sidewalks and when you speed they do a starsky and hutch and go after you at 75mph. we like to call em the R C M doughnuts! [/b][/quote]
    You are in Canada? Yet your using miles? <_<

He might come arrest you bro, watch out :lol:

It is pretty cool to hav a RCMP officer here lol.

4. UV Soaking Wet

UV Soaking Wet Well-Known Member

dude there's kids at my school that draw stuff 1000000000000x's worst than that.. my buddy once drew a mockup of a handgun( 3d ) and cut a styrofoam block up and put the drawing on it really well ( looked like a real gun from about 10+ ft) and was gonna take it home and didn't even make it outta the classroom... 3days outta school and a week in juve

5. PhatKilla

PhatKilla Well-Known Member

schools are so freaking gay when it comes to all that crap now. Like you can't do anything in school now without getting in trouble...

6. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

Royal Canadian Mounties...on GR...that's SO cool.

In relation to what this topic is (was at one point) about, yeah. Your school district sucks. They are a bunch of overbearing idiots with enormous superiority complixes. Take it to em. I would suggest an article in your local paper, even in the school newspaper. That should get em. ;)

7. Hydra

Hydra Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, that is pritty cool having a RCMP officer on gamerenders. He should be made an moderator. :lol:

8. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

If you think about what all is going on now in the schools with kids coming in and shooting people, they are covering their own a$$es, and for good reason. If a kid did show signs and they just passed it off as , OH we was just making pictures. Then something happens, they will be sued for all kinds of damages. The best thing to do is talk to them and explain to them that you understand why they are upset with the images and will refrain from making such images while at school. The have rules for a reason and if you think they are stupid, just wait till you have to get a job and then you have a completley different set of rules that will make you wonder if the boss is smoking crack.

9. Generation

Generation Well-Known Member

he joined a week ago......

10. iPhenom

iPhenom Well-Known Member

Well that is almost like what happened to me. the teacher to me to the office, but only the vice principle was there. he let me go he knew it was a show.. sorry for what happened to you.

11. Intrepid

Intrepid Active Member

All though the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) isn't very popular among many of the "Good Ole Boys" in Texas ; if you have your parents support I'd look 'em up on the net and see if they would take your case.

I and many others make donations to the ACLU to help protect us all. They most times don't require payment since they are a not for profit organization, but do ask peeps who can afford to to help with court and filing fees.

I'm not trained in law and caution you against seeking non-legal advice, but I'm sure the courts would find that "sigs" in and of them selves do not constitue or invoke violence or threats of violence. Text on the sigs could however imply entirely diferent meaning and could possibly cross that line.

12. delija6

delija6 Well-Known Member

lmao thats BS roflle!

13. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

........Sorry i was gone, ya know...school.........anyways principles are very stupid!!!!!Well Today the police are gonna come to check my house today, just to see if i have guns or any thing suspicious in my house, HOW STUPID IS THAT!!!!!Also to look at the program i did the sigs on, WHY would they want to do that??? My dad went to talk to a his friend thats powerful in the district, he owns a building called the M.O. Campell Building, and if i'm lucky they wont come. Not that i have anything to hide, but if they do, it'll make my parents look bad. Especially because my 3 of my neighbor are stupid drug dealers, and A patrol car or cop has never been seen at their houses. Again thanx for ya'll support.....and again Principles are idiots

14. Iaijutsu

Iaijutsu Active Member

Strongbad said, "lol we got RCMP..they dont do jack about anythin....the only thing hey do is pull kids over who bike on sidewalks and when you speed they do a starsky and hutch and go after you at 75mph. we like to call em the R C M doughnuts"

Tell that to our 4 members who were killed 3 weeks ago. If I remember correctly, they weren't pulling kids over while riding bikes on sidewalks. One of whom was a friend of mine in training, and the rest brothers. You don't have to show respect to me, but show some respect for what we do.

Secondly, we speed to catch speeders because we are allowed to by law to ensure the offense dosen't continue a.k.a. we stop the speeder. We wouldn't be forced to drive at unreasonable and dangerous speeds if YOU didn't. Let's do the math on this stuff guys. Speeding kills and usually kills people that don't deserve to die i.e the 3 year old little girl that get's T-boned by a speeder not paying attention or going too fast to stop. It's a reality and I've seen it first hand. Let's not deflate the seriousness of actions that can cause death. I personally, do not issue a lot of tickets, maybe 5 a month and that's usually blowing stop signs which is a major problem where I police. I am a criminal investigator, and I usually deal with sexual assaults, grow operations, assaults, assault causing bodily harm etc. etc. etc.

Writing tickets is about the most minor thing we do as RCMP officers as it's not a criminal charge. It's Provincial. I pull my gun out at least 2 - 3 times a shift, and consider that exteremly serious, and I can gurantee it's not because a kid is riding his bike on the sidewalk.

Now that I'm off my soap box...

I enjoy graphic design and came across this site. I'm new to graphic design and I have to admit this is the best site I've come to. I don't mind helping out other graphic designers like Sephiroth. I don't claim to know everything, I only attempted to provide Sephiroth with some advice that may help him explain what happened. He definately needs to explain it from my point of view, but also seeing where he's coming from I can understand how you can get caught in the current states of affairs. It's unfortunate, but a fact of life currently, and that's why I said he needs to articulate what happened. I'm not saying thing will work out for him, but I hope someone will listen to his situation and make an informed decision in his benefit.

Some of the sigs you guys make are amazing, I can only hope I learn and gain some skills to comepete in SOTW contests. Tutroials are excellent and I'm already learning a lot. Can't wait to learn more.

15. Xzual

Xzual Well-Known Member

i still think these pinciples and junk should shut the hell up