Police Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::JULIO::, Mar 29, 2005.

1. OMEGAMAN

OMEGAMAN Well-Known Member

Well, if you broke the school's rules no matter how stupid they are, on purpose or by accident, you gotta deal with the consequences. Thats why you gotta be sure not to get caught doing anything in school, especially nowadays with all the anal rules they have.

2. drum

drum Well-Known Member

Sue for emotional stress and harassment, you are probably going to have to be checked out by a shrink, that sucks. What you should do is have your parents get the media involved and get as much public attention as possible.Good luck with whatever happens, and tell us if your on T.V. :P

3. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

woah, we have a RCMP officer on our site :D

whats goooood officer ;)

4. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

Galleria, cool.....anyways, yea if i do sue, what are the chances of me winning? and about getting media attention...well.....I wouldn't know where to start

5. -Shock-

-Shock- Well-Known Member

so long story short your getting a criminal record for priting some sigs off? lets see the sig you got done for :D

6. tiger

tiger Active Member

wow

7. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

lmao..so funny...weird 2..

8. Xzual

Xzual Well-Known Member

----ing show them everyone elses sigs on sites we got like mudered people on some doesnt mean they r gonna kill people

9. JustMario

JustMario Well-Known Member

I'll think it over and see what I can come up with. I think the RCMP officer has it right though. BBL to post what I've found.

10. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member

yea man thaT IS stupid i mean u can't do anything atleast in my high school like for the most part u can't have wghite t-shirts just cause of that one song

also u know the bracelets that go around ur arm u can't have them :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

your pants can not be roled up or ruber bannded at the end ppl to this cause when they have wghite shows the blue from the jeans rubs off on to the shoe and stuff but over all ITS STUPID and they think of new rules every day its stupid :censored: :censored: :censored: :blink: :P

11. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

lmao those r some messed up rules right there!

12. ::JULIO::

the sig is in my very first post, it's the green cowboy bebop one....by the way "Microsoft" I had some of those rules too when I was in middle school...

13. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

lol we got RCMP..they dont do jack about anythin....the only thing hey do is pull kids over who bike on sidewalks and when you speed they do a starsky and hutch and go after you at 75mph. we like to call em the R C M doughnuts!

14. ::JULIO::

lol we got RCMP..they dont do jack about anythin....the only thing hey do is pull kids over who bike on sidewalks and when you speed they do a starsky and hutch and go after you at 75mph. we like to call em the R C M doughnuts! [/QUOTE]
    lol.......there's always a name for law enforcement....and by the way "JustMario" thanx for u support man, I appreciate it

15. Hydra

Hydra Well-Known Member

Get the media involved! Give the school a bad reputation. Then if your case is good, get a lawyer and sue them! LOL. :lol:

Take the school down. :P