Police Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::JULIO::, Mar 29, 2005.

1. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

I got in so much trouble today at school, I printed out like 3 sigs i made, and among them i had this cowboy bebop sig. When my teacher saw them she sent me too the principles office. When i got there, the principle gave told me I was gonna be in "sac" for 1 week and a half. I was like why. And he said " because your pictures are gang related." I'm like it's just a cartoon, then he's said no, it has guns in it, you cant bring that 2 school. I got mad!!!!! I told him I didn't know (cuz really i didn't, I've seen dudes with drawings of half naked girls, and teachers dont say jack) anyways....I kept telling him it was just a damn show. Then he though i might bring a gun to school, and kill everyone, just because there was a shooting in Minnisota. And finally i'm getting a police report on my record, cops are gonna come and check my house, and Here i am!

2. Audacious

Audacious Senior Member

Time to call the papers and sue the school.

3. Eucerin

Eucerin Well-Known Member

thats so stupid.......lol u got a creepy school i bet the police wont think of it that way

4. Vintage

Vintage Well-Known Member

LOL. That Would Be Funny As Sh :censored:

5. ::JULIO::

actually, the whole time i was thinking. how can i make prove them wrong, but then they said it was in the student handbook, I am so pissed...IT's just a cartoon!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious, is anyone here familiar with the law, maybe u can help****

6. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

whel coz of that u will bring gun to school an kill everyone *bang bang* joke
    its not that funny coz of a stupid guy in a picture had a gun LMAO i think teachers are really afraid of what will happen 2 tem

7. ::JULIO::

i really hope ur right, but then again the Aldine police is stupid(aldine is school district)

8. CrimsonSinx

CrimsonSinx Well-Known Member

If you wanna prove them wrong show them gr dude. Just say the pictures you printed out are becuase you come here.

Tell them you use photoshop and make graphics, then tell them you have no intentions of doing any sort of thing.

9. ::JULIO::

I told them i do graphics, but hey said I shouldn't have brought it to school.......(i seriously didnt know I couldn't)

10. Audacious

Audacious Senior Member

If anything like that happened to me I would be so pissed and yes I would get the lawyers in and the media involved. I'm Scottish so guns ain't a problem over here, but with your country ( I take it your a Yank) you've got it written into your constitution that you have the right to bare arms, so if that's the case then you can't be bitching about an anime picture with him holding a gun.

You should be able to sue them due to Stress caused ,emotional distress and ---- like that. Plus that could permantly go on your record and affect your future job prospects so I would deffo do something about it.

11. NiVeK

NiVeK Well-Known Member

i would have slapped the principle then laughed for stupidity

12. ::JULIO::

well, i'm from Houston Texas, and don't we have to follow school law?? Like as long as ur in the school, u have to obey????????I dont't know cuz, I heard something like that

13. `Anthem

`Anthem Well-Known Member

Like wtf? Here in Fin they wouldnt even notice if i glue big poster of Jenna Jameson in the wall :|

14. ::JULIO::

you are super lucky........I'm still VERY MAD THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!DOES ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S JUST A CARTOON AND A GUN ON A PEICE OF PAPER!!!!!!OMG, what IDIOTS IN SCHOOL THESE DAYS!!

15. `Anthem

`Anthem Well-Known Member

Yeah.. Whats the big deal?
    "I have a gun in piece of paper! Im a criminal now?"