'plot To Blow Up Planes' Foiled

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anti-Hero, Aug 10, 2006.

1. -eXc- LILWAYNE

-eXc- LILWAYNE Well-Known Member

sorry to say but i hope they bomb the us or some1 and go to war i so wanna kill some people lol.

2. beatsta

beatsta Well-Known Member

Killing people in real life isn't like counterstrike you know. You'll probably end up dying first, infact i hope you do.

3. .Apex

.Apex Well-Known Member

The police acted yesterday because they found out that one of the suspected bombers had a ticket on a plane for a practice run to see how it all went. But just incase it wasnt a practice run they arrested everyone and put the country on Critical alert. If this plot had not of been foiled it would have meant over 3000 deaths. Some rumours are that it would have taken place on September 11th to mark the 5th anniversary of 9/11. I think it was 22 arrests in total as of yesterday and today already thier has been more raids including one not far from where i live. A computer was taken from a internet cafe in a place called Reading most people in England will know where that is.

Yesterday by noon over 300 flights were cancelled by British Airways and many more by other aeroplane companies.

My Dads a frequent Business flyer and if things had worked out differently he would have been booked on a flight home from Germany yesterday and would probably still be thier now. He has always said that the rules on hand luggage have been way to slack. Unless you have something that looks remotely suspisious you will not asked to show whats in your hand luggage. So you will not be stopped if you take on a plastic bottle and a camera. Its really simple and so hard to stop as most people are going off on thier holidays this time of year. The police are obviously still sure thier could be another attack or that they havent made all of the arrest that they want to as they would have gone back to old rules on luggage

4. psychosnoman

psychosnoman Well-Known Member

im flyin out tomorrow to orlando but im not too scared cuz security wil be tighter than ever now and id say now is the least probable time itll happen, knock on wood.

5. .bcn

.bcn Well-Known Member

And of course, the US is back to Red.

"I heard that when its blue, you don't even need sunscreen."
    I forget where its from, but its funny.

6. BruZa v1

BruZa v1 Well-Known Member

I dont think anything will happen tbh, the security at Heathrow is too strong.

7. DeathAura

DeathAura Well-Known Member

wtf do thier parents have to do with them? :huh: its not like their moms and dads were like "go on son, blow urslef and 1000s of other people up."

btw gj to the police for stopping yet another terrorist attk. :D