Piercing And Body Mods

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Anti-Hero, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Well-Known Member

Body mods any 1 got any? Piercing, tattoos, burn marks, inserts or cuttings? tell us about them if you do how you got it done when you got it done and why you had it done :P also do you think piercing are some what addictive in the sense once you’ve had one you want more? Should people get them done?

My next piercing most likely going to be a surface one like this

Click here

i was on msn with Kirbir and she thinks its disgusting lol but its kinda sexy i find

2. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Its bloody disgusting! Urgh...anyhow..

Ive got my belly button pierced, my ears pierced 5 times, my nose pierced, a tat of 2 dolphins and a sun on my lower back and a tat of a devil on my left shoulder blade, heh :D :wub:

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

hehe :)

ears (2 in left loop, 1 in right loop, 3 in each cart.), lips (left and right side bottom), eyebrow (left - 1, dual spikes), inner arm (wrist, there are 3 in each wrist, body piercings like posted) are pierced.

Skull tattoo on my upper right arm (about 3/4 of my upper arm), going to be a big dragon (about $1200 total) design on my back when i turn 18 (my moms birthday present to me).

EDIT:

I also HAVE pierced the following (by myself, or with a friend):
    Penis
    Scrotum (ball sac)
    Nipples
    Tongue
    Other areas of my bottom lip
    The area between my fingers on my left hand (all of them)

And... to top it off, cutting/burn marks:
    My left arm has a really old cut scar from like 7th-8th grade that spells out satan in text similar to what slayer uses... my right palm has a baphoment carved into it (once again from when i was in 7th-8th grade), and I have an upside down cross scar that I burnt into my upper left arm (once again in 7th-8th grade). I also have numerous cuts on my outer left arm (7th/8th again). I personally dont like any of them.

4. mg53

mg53 Well-Known Member

I don't have any but tats and piercings are most definetly sexy.

5. Anti-Hero

yea i know loads girls that go for piercings :) did your surface piercing stay in? or reject?

6. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

they went in pretty well, they bled a fair bit, and i had trouble moving my wrist for a little while, but they are still in right now and dont bother me at all, i am going to get them taken out eventually. I wanna get wrist tribal flame tattoos on my wrists, so i will have to remove the piercings atleast temporarily for those to be done.

7. Dream30.

Dream30. Well-Known Member

Tattoos:

New Jersey Devils Logo (right chest)

Hockey Sticks crossed with Canadian flags flying off the shafts (left chest)

Mini-skull with tribal surroundings (left shoulder blade)

Skull with Army Helmut and Canadian flag on the helmut (All of Back)

Piercings:

Nipples

Upcoming Tats:

Komodo dragon + flames (on my arm)
    *design is not yet finished, just a 'vision'*

8. lllAE86lll

lllAE86lll GR Since 2005

It look like a vampire was absorvin the bloood and problably the teeth got stuck there xD !!! , That is the worst piercing in the boddy evver ><

9. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Oh i forgot to mention, ive also got a scar on my fod, i got that when i was just a wee nipper, sat too far back on a deck chair and it collapsed on me, LMAO! So my head just cracked off the concrete floor.

Also, ive got a scar that goes from my chin (only a lil bit there, would have to look closely to see that bit) right down my neck and a lil on my shoulder. I got this walking to my sisters house, the lights outside wasnt on so the road was dark and i couldnt hardly see anything and willow park were doing some work on a cresh (where you can put babies and leave them there for a few hours) and they had some fencing up, with like lil spikes at the top. Well the fence was bent and leaning towards the path (walkway) and i walked right into it. The spikes ripped out one of my new earings, ripped my top and scarred me for life. Did i get compensation?? of course i bloody did, assholes :censored:

10. Shadow_Stone

Shadow_Stone Well-Known Member

I dont have any pericings nor tatoo's and ill probably never get any either, maybe an ear peirced but yeah w/e i dont fell a need to

11. Gurly

Gurly Well-Known Member

i got half a sleeve tatt on my left arm of jap anime
    celtic girly band on my right
    large tribal on my left thigh and a rose on my ass :rofl:

saving to get wings done on my shoulder blades

piercings ive had ....
    5mm bar / 10mm balls through my tounge
    my eye brow
    nose
    tummy button
    bout 8 in each ear top and bottom
    and one i choose not to share

my eye brow piercing grew out so i dont have it anymore

12. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

^ nice, i think i can guess where the other is, lol

13. Pale

Pale Well-Known Member

well I have full sleeves left and right( well almost right ), left arm is all Japanese cultutre related, right arm is all wizardry / skulls ( only 75% done ), ALL black and grey , I will tie the sleeves in with breast panels and be done as far as upper body is concerned^^ many hours of pain and many greenbacks later, i wish i had not done it so fast, more time to think about the overall flow of the conceptual design, thats what sleeves are all about, motion and flow, not just a bunch of crap slapped on a arm to cover it, I see A LOT of BS ink, lmao. Mine is ALL freehand, NO STENCILS, I did not like the idea of cramping a large piece of skin with a small tat, so i just went all out and started sleeves immediately, some were done by Filip Leu over a 3 month period on my left arm, when i was on the Tattoo the earth tour with Slayer as a lighting technician, Paul Booth was out there as well slinging ink ( He painted our backdrop for the set ), i never could hook up with him >.< All of the rest of my work was done by James Gottman, I will post pics of my skin art very soon and I look forward to seeing yours as well ^ _^

14. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I modified my body by weight lifting, doing stupidd shid and getting scars and by well umm you get the idea

15. Anti-Hero

You have your arm pit done? :lol: