Paris Hilton Jailed For 45 Days.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trax, May 11, 2007.

1. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

Quite old news but no discussion topic so here it is. Many articles about it but this is a good one

Personally, I think she deserve it and her attorney and those pertitioners at MySpace is full of sh*t.

UPDATE: Paris somked a joint after she got her 45 days. This is truly the dumbest blonde I've seenArticle

2. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

I agree she deserves it and i also personally think she should have been given a longer sentence. If that was someone who wasn't famous they would have been given a longer sentence but just because she is a 'celebrity' she can get away with it which is a piss poor excuse in my opinion, celebrity or not we should all be treated the same way, no exceptions.

Also if she goes in there acting all high and mighty like she does she will become someones bitch in that day, lol i can't wait!

3. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

I think an article wrote that someone on MySpace posted about convicts getting ready to bash her and steal her shoes.

Here it is: Article

4. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Well to be honest i wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did do that, she is stuck up her own arse that she doesn't see the world around her.

5. .:Illuminati:.

.:Illuminati:. Senior Member

I read somewhere that she probably won't even serve all 45 days because of prison overcrowding and whatnot. Just like a lot of the other celebs who get out of their sentences after a very short time.

6. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

Michelle Rodriguez got in prison for 4 hours only if you read the 1st article

7. Littlej

Littlej Well-Known Member

On the news they said she will be seperated from all the other convicts for "her own safety". I also agree that she deserves it though, I don't hate her (as I don't know her personally, you can only develop an opinion by what you see or hear through the media) but I don't care what happens to her, if her Dad wasn't so rich and didn't own those hotels or whatever then nobody would know her and she'd be the same as everyone else and nobody besides her family and friends obviously would care. She needs to learn that the law applies to everyone, including her.

8. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

[.BC.] .Sacrifice Banned from GR

Paris hilton is sexy? She's soooooo damn ugly. Well anyway, I love to see her getting busted. She's an arrogant bitch who's ego is way tooooo high.

o
    w
    n
    e
    d

9. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

I hate Paris Hilton. She's just famous because she's rich. She doesn't do anything for our society...

10. GR.Konvict

GR.Konvict Well-Known Member

"But that's because Michelle Rodriguez went to jail for a total of four hours. After violating probation stemming from her drink-driving arrest, though, Paris Hilton has been sentenced to 45 days in jail - that's 270 times longer than Michelle Rodriguez, meaning that Paris Hilton will get to experience 270 times more gypsy-inspired beauty than the dead mannish girl from Lost. Also, Paris Hilton will get to eat 270 times more bad prison slop and 270 times more carefully planned razorblade/ toothbrush shiv attacks in the middle of the night."

Funny quote from the article. I agree, she shouldn't be complaining and just get in there and get it over with. Don't worry, we won't miss you :)

11. Agony

Agony Well-Known Member

Nice to see that their actually following through with the sentence. I though she'd hire some famous lawyer to get her out of it.

12. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

She did and it failed.

13. .Essence.

.Essence. Well-Known Member

haha at her. She should learn not to risk other's lives.

14. GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru Well-Known Member

I hope she gets turned into someone's bitch at the prison. That would make my day:)

15. Lennox

Lennox Well-Known Member

She'll be away from the other criminals, so it doesnt even matter. Its no t like they'll even treat her bad. She pisses me off.

So ugly, and she has zero talents, she cant sing, she cant act. Shes famous because her dad owns hotels. Thats some terrible logic.