Paranormal Activities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KSI Firerush, Sep 18, 2005.

1. raab

raab Member

i no this friend who when he sleeps he SPEAKS fluent latin..its really f*uckin weird...he has nvr learnt latin and at my school no1 teaches it so he has nvr been exposed to any word of latin wat so eva. even so he speaks fluent latin in his sleep...he doesnt no it though until we told him...

2. raab

raab Member

the second bush movie is a bit disguisting but its all true...thats the sad thing :(

3. KSI Firerush

KSI Firerush Well-Known Member

damn im glad i created this topic, lol

4. handheldsquirl

handheldsquirl Well-Known Member

Well my grandma has a real big house in Galveston, Tx it has some pretty good history to it. The house that she owns is just a part of a mansion that was there during the huge hurricane or what ever that was that flooded galveston. Thats why its just apart of a mansion because the other half was destroyed with the flood. Every mardi gras I use to go up to Galveston but never stayed the nite.Under her house which was about 4 feet high.and was enclosed and it looked kinda like a place where people were held and chopped up looked like something off of the chain saw massacre she always found dead cats and dogs there. I wasnt just afraid of staying there because of that but because of stuff like the lites flickering off and on and every now and then foot stepps or weird noises. One night I had to stay there I had to stay up stairs because the downsatirs had only 1 room but a huge kitchen, living room and bathroom. She had one of those small hall lites so you would know where u were going if you went to the restroom or got up duringf the nite and right before I went to sleep I say it flickering off and on then heared a bunch of footsteps as if someone was walking up and down the stairs I checked to see where my grandparents were they were asleep so I got up and heared glass shatter I went toward where the noise was and there was glass all over the floor. I walked pretty fast to bed and dint get back up until the morning to find the glass still there. Im pretty sure there is evil spiris there or atleast ghosts.

5. ing

ing Well-Known Member

when I was 5 , I woke up and looked out the window

( I can see the window from my bed because it's a sky lite window but I dont live

there anymore )

and I seen this angel it hads wings and all , and it knocked on the window , now

me being 5 or something I ran down stairs and told my mom and she told me the

knock on the window was one of her friends , It was weird because I dont know if

it was my brain playing tricks on me because soon as the angel knocked on the

window the sound came at the same time :/

Ive also had dreams then they happen like a few years latter parts in them , it's freaky...like one I had ages and ages ago when I was going to view houses in france then a few years latter I go to view houses in france :/

6. KSI Firerush

where in Galveston, i live about 30 minutes from there

7. handheldsquirl

handheldsquirl Well-Known Member

Right by the sea wall on 25th street

8. Tools Of The Trade

Tools Of The Trade Active Member

KSI, I :wub: You for creating this topic. If I had enought posts I'd so +Rep you. ^_^

9. KSI Firerush

tools...i hope your a girl....cause if u just said you love me and your a guy....i swear to god when i am able to use reps im giving u -5, lol

10. Phil

Phil Senior Member

that is really creepy. woulda scared the s--- out of me

11. Tools Of The Trade

Well, My buddies call me a girl sometimes. Does that count? :lol:

12. KSI Firerush

freakin a, lol, i hate u, anyways, back on topic

13. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

lmao owned.... thats funny stuff

14. Tools Of The Trade

Anyhow, back on topic...What about dream interpretation? Would that be on-topic? If it is...
    Check This Out! It's all about Interpreting Your dreams what you see in it. For example...

Now, what sort of "Pleasant Adventures" Could they be speaking of? ^_^

AHA! Look at this.

So that's what that nightmare was about... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

15. KSI Firerush

thats not a bad site