On The Magazine...

Discussion in 'Camera Drawn' started by Gr Magazine, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Gr Magazine

Gr Magazine Guest

I would just like to remind all crew members that all article topics/subjects are to be submitted to your crew leaders by 11:00pm GMT on Tuesday, June 9.

At the crew leaders. PM these lists to this account by 11:00pm GMT Wednesday, June 10.

The due dates for all articles THIS MONTH (refer to original topic for continued due dates) will be on June 25 at 11:00pm GMT. Submit all articles to your crew leaders and they can submit them to this account.

If you have any further questions or concerns you may PM either SP or myself (EccentricEggman) or this account. I am also available on msn most of the time at [email protected]. Sp ==> [email protected]

EEGG

2. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

You heard the man! Think up some subjects.

I'm still thinking of what I'll write about. Lots of options here.

3. Gr Magazine

Gr Magazine Guest

To clarify. All we need is a basic understanding of what everyone is writing about so we get no clashing or mix-ups. You may change your subject at a later date, but if you do so notify us.

4. Local

Local Well-Known Member

i have no clue what to write about :[

5. }SoC{SainT

Well, I could pretty much write about anything photography-wise, I just don't really know what people are interested in... Maybe I'll write an introduction to dSLRs and buying, since that's the most common question I'm asked.

Local, it doesn't necessarily have to be photography. An interview would work, or just an article on anything you think is helpful. What do you know that someone else might want to know? What skills do you have? Heck, you could write about sites to visit to learn about photo :)

6. }SoC{SainT

Soo... anyone want to tell me what they're doing?

7. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

I was thinking we could release a monthly photo resource pack through the magazine. Soc you could do like a monthly photography tutorial. Just a small one page type thing. Nothing extravagant. I will probably end up helping you guys out if I have time, but I am writing a few articles for the magazine in general so I do not know if I will have time for my crew =(. I do however have many photos lined up for a resource pack. So if you guys want to start loading up on photos we could release 5 or so each to a total of 15-20 each magazine issue. I have about 40 I could part with right now, so that is 8 months.

I realize that there are really only two people active in this crew aside from myself, which makes it difficult for you guys to do this. But I will help to fill it out if I can.

EEGG

8. }SoC{SainT

Well, I wanted to do a resource pack anyway, so I've got some stuff for that up in the pinned resource topic in here. Dinges has added some as well.

I guess I'll start off with a basic buying guide, since that really counts as a tutorial :). I have plenty of things I could do after that.

Sadly, any stocks submitted as of now will be done outside of a studio. I only had access during the school year, and I'll have to wait until September to get back in there. But I can shoot other stuff too :)

9. }SoC{SainT

:(

10. Local

Local Well-Known Member

I'm going on vacation down to keywest for about 6 days so I'll post some pics from that :P

11. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Everyone should stock up on different stuff. From textures to 'scapes to objectives that way we can get a few stock packs out of the way.