Old Work

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by NewbyGFX, Jul 7, 2010.

1. NewbyGFX

NewbyGFX Member

Hey guys this is probably some of the better work i used to do (i knwo not even close to great) but i was happy when i had done this would be about 9 -12 months ago and i haven't done any GFX since so here yall go sum C+C would be great

I dont care how harsh it is;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so thanks and yea all up to you guys now . oh and yes i know im not good at text maybe sumone can finda tutorial on this site? im not sure i've been over the tutorial section but cant seem to find anything i like so umm NOW its up to you :D

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. concept

concept Well-Known Member

Don't worry about liking the tutorials, just follow them to learn effects, and familiarize your self with your art making program.

A Little More Indepth

Get rid of your boarders. Never use mosiac like that again please >.<

You have a good idea with your texts, but don't add effects to it anymore, plain and basic text usually looks and fits better.

Your last signature (3rd one) shows a great deal of potential from you. It still looks like an unfinished peice though.

Read
    Go look at a few tutorials here, make one tag after you get done learning a few things. then make a new post with it. I'll go much more indepth and I'll see where your at after you've looked at a few.

3. NewbyGFX

NewbyGFX Member

Thanks again for this criticism i look at the prototype tag and i think that it came out quite nice but yes i know what u mean about the "unfinished" look and yes i can see how stupid those borders look now so thnx agen will look around, but now i think its time for bed for me *looks at clock* *1:08 AM*:ohu!::ohu!::zz:;)