Official Saw 4 Topic

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Renagade, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Tvmorbid

Tvmorbid Well-Known Member

Aparantly the makers are already signed up for Saw 5, and a possible Saw 6 at some point as well :S

2. Iced

Iced Well-Known Member

Awesome should be a great film

3. KyuZero

KyuZero Well-Known Member

I thought it ended with the third movie. :huh: guess not.
    The third one was boring, sure there was heaps of blood but the plot wasn't as good as the first.

4. scarletham

scarletham Well-Known Member

I was browsing the web and I found official comments on Saw 4 from the producers, check them out -

5. .Xander.

.Xander. Senior Member

whos using the doll now then??? the man who was ill got shot in saw 3 and he shot his under studey (the girl)....

Sure will be a grate film though i love saw films and this is going to top the cake :D

6. tony59

tony59 Active Member

I cant wait to see Saw 4 and even Saw 5 when it comes out. I don't know how they are going to keep pulling off a good story line, but they have not let me down yet.

7. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

Two more friggen days!

8. Ravr

Ravr _______________

:eek: it is ? badass!!!

9. travmanx

travmanx Senior Member

Here is a spoiler for the opening scene of SAW 4

July 27, 2007 - Director Darren Lynn Bousman, star Tobin Bell and producer Oren Koules were at Comic-Con Thursday to present the first footage from Saw IV, which the filmmakers revealed was branded today with the dreaded NC-17 rating by the MPAA.

The filmmakers said they didn't know what they were going to do to attain an "R" rating but that the film will still meet its October release date. They said the MPAA objected not so much to the violence and gore as to the overall intensity of the sequel.

The filmmakers also revealed that the scene they had wanted to show fans at Comic-Con was rejected by the powers-that-be at the convention for being too violent, so they instead showed a different scene that nevertheless proved to be a disturbingly delightful treat for Saw fans.

The scene opens with a bald man waking up in a seemingly empty room, just as so many other of Jigsaw's victims have before, but this man has had his eyelids sewn shut! There is a shackle around his neck with a long chain that leads him to a second man lying across the room. The second man has his mouth sewn shut.

In between the blind man and the mute man is one of Jigsaw's traps. As the blind man tries to drag the mute man towards him - leading the chains through the gears of the machine - the mute man sees a key dangling from the shackle on the back of the blind man's neck. If he's to free himself he must get the key but to do that he will need to fight off the bigger, stronger blind man while dodging the sharp tools the blind man is hurling at him. Their struggle grows more intense and bloody once the mute man tries to gain the upper hand.

So who wins the death match? You'll have to go see Saw IV this Halloween to find out!

This looks pretty brutal. I've read a some places that durring the Screener some poeple were so grossed out they passed out/got sick/and even left. So that gets 2 thumbs up for me!

10. CaptainPeanuts

CaptainPeanuts Senior Member

I already have my tickets... and I'm going to be seeing it tonight.... muwahhh

11. shark3189

shark3189 Well-Known Member

I really liked the first two, and the thrid one wasn't bad either. but it just seems like theyre kind of stretching out now, not sure how great this one will be without jigsaw in it.

12. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

got my ticket, hope they leave it open again for Saw V

13. lykos

lykos Senior Member

Im going to see it at 12:15am

14. lykos

lykos Senior Member

Just got back and I have to say I think it was the best saw yet.

15. doodare

doodare Member

I saw it today and it was pretty good. If there's a saw 5 and 6 then I doubt they'll be a success. Jigsaw is already dead. I'm surprised 4 was good though. The beginning was nasty