~~**official Playstation 3 Thread**~~

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blazeman, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Freakedclwn

Freakedclwn Senior Member

The Controllers Look nice and i can't wait to Use it .

Ps: The nintendo Controller isn't gonna be that bad seeing how you can buy an adapter and make it like the Nintendo Gamecube's controller.

Keyword "Buy" Tho...

2. Tha Drifter

Tha Drifter Well-Known Member

Yes a more E3 Confrennce They did mentintion that they would reless a more traditional controler anlog whith the new one but who wants to pay for another controler? <_< also If the revolution does the best its because it willhave the lowest price tag

3. Freakedclwn

Right, im not Gonna get a Rev. The only Reason the nintendo Sells is because game's like Zelda, and little kids wanna play Mario.

Im a fan of mario myself but i'd rather play the older games, even Tho mario Party can be Pretty Fun with a Group of people.

4. Ripstah

Ripstah Well-Known Member

i agree with drifter. the only way the revo can outsell the ps3(something i HIGHLY doubt will happen) it would only be because the price is so much cheaper. i already have 700 saved up for a ps3 and have one reserved so im pretty much set for it and plus have enuff for a few games.

5. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

wtf i hate people who try to make them selfs look big by saying kiddies games but the main reason that nintendo sells becauses it always come up with something new and fresh unlike song and microsoft

6. Ripstah

dont get me wrong i got much love for Nintendo. Its what i grew up with. Trust me when i say i have nothing against kiddy games. To tell you the truth some of my favorite games are kiddy games. the reason why i would choose the PS3 over the revo is that i feel the PS3's graphical potential (lol thats me trying to sound sopistimicated) is much higher than the revo. but still props to Nintendo for staying in the game the world of gaming wouldnt be what it is if it wasnt for them. I wouldnt be surprised if i find myself picking a revo up in the future

7. Freakedclwn

Im not Saying anything Bad about the Nintendo i Like the game's they have Come out with But alot of Them Aren't That good.

Zelda and Mario Are About the KEY factors in Nintendo's life... im a Fan of Kingdom Hearts also Said to be a "Kiddie Game" i have nothing Against nintendo but The Animeish Style they have for most game Really dosn't appeal to me even tho i like anime.

That's all...

8. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Nintendo Revolution has No hope in betting the PS3..or the Xbox360

9. Freakedclwn

Nah, With game's like Oblivion and Halo 2.

God of War 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4. It's a Given.

10. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

No doubt in my head from knowing about these two systems the PS3 will over take the XBOX360

11. Ripstah

with all the problems ive heard about the 360 its pretty apparent (oh yea im sophistimicated) that the PS3 is going to be better bcuz they're taking more time to develop it and will most likely focus on what the 360 has failed at...i always liked playstation better than xbox anyways so meh.

12. R E V O

R E V O Well-Known Member

You must be hearing wrong. There is nothing wrong with the 360. Unless you see it for yourself, you shouldn't go around saying Microsoft is sending out millions of units that don't work properly.

It was a rumor for awhile, then it disappeared, hmm... Funny.

If you like paying $1000.00 for a stupid game console, go ahead :P

The PS3 will be a complete rip if you don't have a $3000.00 television.

13. .DigitalPixel

.DigitalPixel Well-Known Member

i like the Black one and the White ones better than the Silver ones, i've already reserved a Black one last month.

14. Tha Drifter

Tha Drifter Well-Known Member

Dont get me banned.

The Xbox 360 did have problems whith it initial relese. I have witness this. The system has also been knowen to scrach games.When you say "...$1000.00 for a stupid game console..." you are talking about 360 right? Because thats exactly what happend. Instead of paying the wasted up to 1000.00 on the stupid console. And when you say 3000.00 for a television, I assume you you are talking about how the PS3 will support Hd Tvs. This is not need, this is just added to enhance gameplay and visuals. <_<

15. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Lmao drift you wont get banned ;)

Xbox360 doesn't have the same abilities as the PS3 as much as some want to battle it ...your fighting a unbeatable battle...and when it does come out my point will be proven