Obama As The Antichrist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .jrauck, Nov 6, 2008.

1. BladeXHunt

BladeXHunt New Member

IMO, Obama has been made fun of a lot. He is black and he is of Muslim Decent. Your Spam Email was really analyzed by you. There are many interpretations of Bible because if everything was taken in the literal sense there would be no meaning. The concepts of the heads, horns, and parts it was made of could and may have expressed qualities of that person. The ANTICHRIST, probably will never exist, because the Book of Relavations was not made in form to be part of Jesus' message. I am not Christian, but its that other the years for a long-standing religion as this one, there are false additions to the Bible, the Catholic Church could have added parts, the Protestant distribution translation could have been wrong. There are so many discrepencies that lies like these can be made up. A little note on Obama, people seem to find it insulting that a black man whose ancestors were enslaved by their ancestors, refering to the Catholic Church on Slavery during the Enslavement Period of history will become President, and is the President Elect. Slanders and rumors, stories and lies will be spread throughout his career, and I doubt he will be one of the more respected Presidents unless he dies, but not assuming anything here. The only thing in my opinion that is notable is the election race and those voting, the candidates other than race ran a normal campaign in context with Economy and the current President. Change is a simple slogan and would have been used by any candidate be it not Obama, the only reason he won because people preferred someone who they could trust, and the young generation who are naturally Democrats actually voted.

2. Darkmage

Darkmage Senior Member

Dayum I just got owned.

3. .Zentryx

.Zentryx Member

bhaaaa
    who cares ?
    we all gonna die in 2012, even if it was supposed to be in 2000

4. Meet6161

Meet6161 New Member

Oh Ye Just Wanna Say Something Obama or Someone Said....
    To All the black little young boys and girls who look upto Obama Read This!..WILL make you proud
    Ok:
    Rosa Sat..So Martin Could Walk..So Obama Could Run..So Our CHILDREN Could FLY!!

i dont have anything against obama or against Mccain just my opinion of a good president
    so i dont care who thinks what this is my opinion not a fact i dont give a crap what you think
    THIS is MY OPINION....!! Any One Against me?!! Could hit me on pm! i will TALK it OUT LoL! RoFl!

5. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

what the ------ are you talking about.

6. -=117=-

-=117=- Well-Known Member

I'm surprised this ---- ain't locked yet.

Congratz!