Obama As The Antichrist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .jrauck, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

One thing I've always wondered about Christianity (and many religions, but here I'll direct it towards Christianity), is that if I don't practice the faith, does that mean I'm going to the antipode of heaven?

I've made plenty of sins that would throw me hell, but I don't necessarily believe I've done wrong. I have my set of beliefs which differ greatly from typical Christians, so is God going to condemn me for that? I have done some study of world religions, but I guess not enough to answer that simple question lol.

2. Darkmage

Darkmage Senior Member

Thank you for conceding something. All I was after is for you to admit that I might not be a total moron. :P

Now, who would I have to blow to get into said crew?

EDIT:

No.

The 'faith' as many people know it today, i.e., going to church every Sunday, being a 'good' Christian and donating to said church, is a sham.

What keeps you from heaven is not acknowledging that you're not perfect. If you can make that concession in your heart, and sincerely accept Jesus as your saviour, then you are going to heaven, no matter what modified texts or other supposed 'Christians' of today might tell you.

Donating to churches and attending revivals might make some people feel good, but that is NOT what gets you into heaven. This is a creation of man.

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Technically that would be me that you would have to blow as I basically make the ultimate decision. But if you are really interested in being part of the 'inner circle' you just have to sit in the IRC and chat with all the guys, we'll get to know you and if we like you then awesome, if not, you'll just get shit (but you'll get shit anyways, we all get it).

4. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

So far he's on his way in with that attitude. Seriously though you have to blow all of us except Faith.09. You can eat him/her out if you want.

5. Darkmage

Darkmage Senior Member

Holy hell; do we have a talent for de-railing threads or what?

Back on topic: obaama is obosily the anitcrist lololo

6. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

The topic is now MitM

7. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

Wow, it's amazing how a spam crew can unify religious opposites.

MitM for global takeover.

8. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

That is fine then, carry on.

9. .jrauck

.jrauck Well-Known Member

Wow, very well put. If you read my much earlier post you can also tell that I too believe atheism is very stupid, and again it contradicts itself.

I myself have been with 2 people that go to church every sunday, pray, etc.. that believe that when they pray for rain to go away and it happens they believe god did it for them. I asked them the question, what if the rain wouldn't have gone away they said "then there would be a reason for it". I think it is halarious that people actually think praying for the stock market to rise is "gods will".
    (you can correct me if im wrong since you seem quite knowledgible about religion)

10. Arnie1991

Arnie1991 Well-Known Member

haha this is funny, if you even think this is real you got a real problem you need to go check yourself out at the docters

stupid ----ing fools

11. Darkmage

Darkmage Senior Member

If you took the time to actually read the first post, you'd know he's against the theory.

Stupid ------ing fool.

12. Daecu

Daecu Senior Member

Well we obviously don't have the answers to all those questions (we know where monkeys came from... try high school biology >_>), but what makes you think that by just making up a reason and telling it to billions of people makes it true? Someone still just made it up. I just don't appreciate so many people thinking they can say they know where we came from when we don't, that's part of life, and the sooner people realize it the sooner we can stop waging wars over it. We can wage wars over normal conflicts, like: We think you killed our leader! /invade/.

edit: we know where monkeys came from, to a point :P (added because I know someone will have a ----storm over it)

13. Mortified Penguin

A $h!tstorm?

Hmm...

14. AnythingPink

AnythingPink Well-Known Member

You're trying too hard. Stop trying to get into MiTM.

15. Mortified Penguin

Nou.