Nocturna Predatoria :: The work of the Demonaia

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Nasuul, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

"For the night comes silent and smooth
    And again there is more to lose
    Shoulders hunch at the task
    Facing the world with a grim mask
    Beneath the skin the rage boils
    Heating the blood for coming toils
    "

First a little bit about myself. I am Nasuul, 23 years old and been present on this board for many a year. A few years ago I was well known for my graphics work but as I worked harder and harder in my occupation I slowly had less time and inspiration to continue with my digital art. When I left school my signature work was used as a portfolio to apply to university. At that time I was awarded a scholarship for Multimedia. I studied for 2 years but in the end gave the course up, frustrated by the lack of up to date and inventive teaching in the course.

I have recently returned with a new copy of CS5 and thus I now haunt this board yet again. The ever present lurker. I attempt to provide accurate and in depth constructive criticism to the artists here and thus appreciate it when it is returned.

I also sell my services over the net, and just scored a contract with the hotel that I work at, to provide my skills to their website upgrade. I may not be a professional but I have had a lot of experience which I sell. I am not cheap, but I attempt to provide excellent work.

As an artist I have dabbled in nearly all genres.

Thus it is my pleasure to Provide this gallery for your pleasure. CnC is appreciated.

Latest at the top:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. Xed

Xed Senior Member

sup, been along time lol welcome back, im feeling you I too been gone for a bit and almost scared to reopen ps lol

3. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

dude you were like one of my idols here!

Sigh so sad to see the forum so quiet...Hopefully it will get back on track soon eh? :D

I love your work man, it is all so damm tidy. Always has been... :D