Discussion in 'Movies' started by Leetsauce, Jan 20, 2008.
Saw this last night, it had it's moments, but i didn't think much of it tbh.
Anyone else seen it?
i havent seen it, the trailer looks ok but not a film i would see..
mm, it's gets a bit boring, and only a few wow moments.
I got that feeling from seeing the previews, that it merely had its moments. Never really thought about going to see it, and I'm glad I didn't now that I know how it is.
wow are u guys serious?
it could be the best movie of 2007!
this movie was very entertaining..Javier Bardem is so evil looking in the movie and the way he kills people is RUTHLESS!
sorry but ur nuts if u dont see this movie
i wanna see it quite badly
mm, the killer looks pretty crazy. His haircut is WTF
I just thought it wasn't anything special. Nothing new.
hmmm this movie is actually that good? no offense but the previews where pretty cheesy for me, i'll watch it sometime or maybe rent
i heard it wasn't that good my dad and mom went and my dad loves these types of movies and he thought it was really boring
let the number of nominations for this movie speak for itself..
a boring movie would not get nominated..
its a good movie but its sorta slow at some points
but when theres action Oh Boy is it great. I personally thought the movie was great
i really like the shotty with the silencer dope, ut the ending wasnt to good.
lol ya the ending was kinda wierd...didnt really make much sense to me
things i learnt from the movie
1) if you somehow cross a mafia drug deal gone wrong and take the money, come back 5 hours later to give the only half alive guy(probably now dead) some water.
2) we should all park our trucks really far away from a crime seen then walk all the way there.
3) if we dont know if we should kill someone, we should flip a coin
4) pick heads.
5) people get into random pointless accidents in texas.
6) someone named there child llewellyn
7) be care ful in motels there might be 2 mexicans with semiautomatics hiding in the washroom
8) you cang et past the border with no clothes/info/anything becuase you were in nam
9)people have uber dedicated dogs
10)if your going back to a crime seen where u see a door move , dont call backup
11)finally, pay attention to boring ass conversations casue you might miss the ending.
funny stuff i stole off of imdb forums and some i thought of
No Country for Old Men has got to be one of the best movies i have seen in year. If your a movie fan then this is a must see! At first i was surprised with the sudden ending, but after a minute it all makes sense and its actually a great way to finish it.
Separate names with a comma.