No.2 Hehe

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Strifus, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Strifus

Strifus Well-Known Member

hey again guys thanks for the wonderful feedback on my first signature haha
    didnt use any c4d's this time thought i would try just using brushes and the normal render and this is waht i came up with
    i think its alright but iam curious to see what people think :)
    [​IMG]
    cheers again
    Strifus

2. -Sя.WolfganG

-Sя.WolfganG Well-Known Member

ok the blending is decent.. but theres no real flow on this tag.. the text would be better placed anywhere near the render..
    the depth is ok.. but this tag is lacking the "wow" factor.. good attempt mate.. KIU! :)

3. chipmunk2k5

chipmunk2k5 Well-Known Member

I don't think the depth is okay at all wolfgang :eek:

anyways lol

try putting some lighting on the render by using a gradient tool (circular gradient) make it white to transparent and make a circle near where you want the lighting on the render... (it can overlap the render) then set the layer mode to Soft Light and it should add some lighting...

If you want to make lighting a little more obvious take a black to transparent gradient put it on the normal gradient and use it from the edges toward the render and set to overlay or darken

as for depth if you sharpen the parts you want to seem like its coming out of the picture.. (eg.. an arm that looks like its reaching outwards) and blur the background to make it seem like its further away that helps...

the text i agree with wolfgang would look better near the render

also try and brush a little over the render not over his face or chest but like his stomache and around his arms and mess with that a bit... erase parts on the render you think are misplaced.. and that would blend better

huge improvement

keep up the work