Nintendo > Sony Everytime?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Trax, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Jyne

Jyne Senior Member

Without Nintendo 64 there wouldnt be any playstation at all :haha

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

The PS3 doesn't have the capabilities of the computer though. We have a fully operative OS that can store files, can browse the internet, play a HUGE assorted of new and old games, etc.
    The origional Sony Playstation was made being able to play Super Nintendo cartridges before the N64 by 2 years (in 1991). Only 200 were made. That was when Sony and Nintendo were working together (imagine where we would be now if Sony and Nintendo worked together from then till now, ZOMFG OWNAGE). Eventually Sony took the idea of Nintendo's super disk and started the innocation on the current version of the Playstation, which was released at $299, which was still $100 less than the Sega Saturn in 1995.

3. Batman.

Batman. Well-Known Member

True that :)

4. Dencity

Dencity Well-Known Member

Ummmmm

ps1 and n64 were both good
    ps2>gamecube (defiantly)
    PSP and DS I've never played, but seen both being played and the PSP looks like it has 20x better graphics.

and I don't know how you can even compare ps3 and the wii yet when they just came out or whatever, and only like 3 people in the world have them and they all probably have bugs. I just hope there arent anymore gay commercials, like the old (gamecube?) ones that said something like "playing with this machine is good". The wii commercials are sorta annoying with the 2 I's at the end moving and making some queer futuristic weirdo sound. Nintendo was dieing and now they got to come up with new ideas like the DS's touch screen, and now the wii with all of that ---- it has. Which isnt bad, but it sounds like a plea for help since they were so much in debt from the gamecube sucking. The only bad thing that you could say about the ps3 yet is that the price ----ing sucks.

5. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

Nintendo isn't in debt because of Gamecube. They didn't lose any money did they? Its just that the rival made better profit than them.

6. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

True, I heard even when they had that 100 dollar bundle they made a profit... might not be true just saying what I hear..

7. (!!Phoenix!!)

(!!Phoenix!!) Well-Known Member

im buying all 3 so it doesnt really matter to me?

8. Kefka

Kefka Well-Known Member

Nope, if you look at the figures the PS2 didn't even start making a profit until VERY late in the console's life. The Gamecube was indeed the most profitable console this gen. Although it flopped in terms of sales.

9. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Thats a good way to spend your money!
    Very intelligent I must say.

/

10. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

Maybe you should play the PS3 AND the Wii before you make any judgments...your post was made before either came out...that dosn't make any sense...

11. TripleX

TripleX Well-Known Member

Gamecube was no way better than the PS2.

Xbox are better than PS2 also think it will be better than the ps3.

Wii won't get many sales i don't think because of PS3.

12. Karma_Green

Karma_Green Well-Known Member

wow i didnt know that puting games on cds was nintendos idea...any ways yeah if you ask me the wii will probably do better in sales than the ps3 the 1st couple of months or years due to the prices

13. dr. acula

dr. acula Well-Known Member

I don't get what's with this thread title, Nintendo beats Sony everytime?

maybe in the beginning with the SNES, but apart from that, the original Playstation has been retired for almost 2 years after selling over 100 million units. The Playstation 2 beat out the GameCube by thousands when they were released, so i'm not following what's with the title at all.

14. TripleX

TripleX Well-Known Member

He lost his mind.

Nintendo don't beat Sony.

15. RH!NO

RH!NO Well-Known Member

And it probably would have worked too, that is, only if they hadn't back stabbed Sony and got a cheaper one from Philips :)