|| Nilogic || New Sig

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Nilogic, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Nilogic

Nilogic Well-Known Member

i tryed some experiments with colors etc and backgrounds ligthing and i ended up with this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. duckieking

duckieking Well-Known Member

definitely improving (alot of tags from you too :D)
    Firstly, I think it's been said a few times now: most of us don't bother about borders anymore (did I just make a pun Ö)
    Secondly, I personally think you over-effected your render... Usually with things like motion blur you'd simply duplicate the render layer , motion blur it and put it on a blending mode with lower opacity...

TBH, you're improving :)

3. Nilogic

Thx and i work on it every day after school

i always like to add a border to it i find i looks complete with it

and the render isnt that over affected as the render isnt that good quality

and what means TBH?:)

4. duckieking

duckieking Well-Known Member

TBH means to be honest ;)
    and well yeah in that case I'd have to make the same comment as I did on your HellBoy sig (it was yours right? :| )...
    BE picky on those renders :D

5. Nilogic

hmm i never made a sig of hellboy i think if u mean that dark blue one its devil Jin from tekken

6. chipmunk2k5

chipmunk2k5 Well-Known Member

lol you are getting better but maybe try using a smaller size signature and see if you can do better with that, also try a few sigs without borders i was the same as you were borders on everything it looked better in my opinion but after a while of not using them I rarely put them on now.

Your render does look a little over texturized and the lighting a bit to bright plus you never really made a focal point or much depth

I will use black to transparent gradients to darken the edges around my focal point to make it come out a little more, and for depth blur the parts further away like the arm on the top just a bit blur because its further away from us when viewing, blur the background kind of a lot to make the render kind of pop out and sharpen the parts closer to us.. like his face and cape and the bottom arm imo

try using some of that and not having the lighting so bright then make a v2 and show us :)

7. Nilogic

i dont know if this is better [​IMG] but i doubt it

and what size signatures will be good ?

8. chipmunk2k5

chipmunk2k5 Well-Known Member

I use 400 x 120 and I like it I used to use 450 x 140 and I liked it.. umm 400x100 its just a matter of preference to be honest..

and no sorry the new version isnt better if you would like to give me your .psd i will try and put some layers into it that show you a few things like blending the render and darkening / lighting it if you want or add me on msn or yahoo or aim and let me know and I can try and help you a bit with photoshop

Im not the best but I will do the best I can :P

9. Nilogic

i will love too if u can help me so i will pm u