New/upgraded Apple Products

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stratsrock135, Oct 7, 2007.

1. stratsrock135

stratsrock135 Well-Known Member

What do you guys think? Apple's come out with the new iTouch along with upgraded iPod Nano and iPod Video. You can check the apple website out for more details. Anyways, I'm here to find out what you think. The Nano's and Video's have new interfaces, quite the nice feature. A nano can now play a video ??? Kinda wierd... And what's the deal with the iTouch... it's only 16gb and it cost $400. I'd rather buy the iPhone. I think the real winner here is the iPod video. Cmon, 160gb for $350? How can you not want that. I know I do. Ok, enough of me rambling. I'd like everyones opinion :D

*Apple Website*

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

(iPod touch)looks like a ripoof of the zen vision(to a degree) with fewer features and a higher price tag despite the fact that it came to market two years late.

I'm waiting for the lawsuit. Apple already had to toss over 10million at Creative for copyright infringement, I'm just waiting for the case to come.

I'm not too fond of apple however. Of all the PC clone manufacturers I find their marketing to be the most obnoxious and gimmicky and their products to have the least substance as compared to other things within the same price range.

3. BeefStake

BeefStake Senior Member

Yea, as always I agree with xlink...
    The Apple products are far outclassed by competitors in the same price range.
    The only reason they continue to exist is off the fame the iPod brought them...
    now they are just riding the hardcore Apple fans into the ground and just generally ripping everyone off.
    <sarcasm>But if u dont really care about money, compatibility and features they are just great for you!</sarcasm>

4. VEXTA

VEXTA Well-Known Member

wooo bro that is some reallly old stuff, you should read more often lol

anywho the ipod touch is a waste of time, there are no Unique features apart from the iphone

i have an iphone and my cousin has an ipod touch, the only reason he didnt go for the phone is because i he didnt want to be on AT&T fair enough but im in the UK with O2

unlocking is easy as making chips...

VEXTA

5. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

making chips is hard..

thats not exactly new, but the nano is pretty interesting, also makes a cheap gift for someone who loves the apple name on their electronics

6. stratsrock135

Well thanks for talkin me out of buyin one guys... I'm not gettin one anymore, I'm gettin a 360.
    Just exactly how old are the new upgrades? I know they aren't hot off the press but they're pretty new aren't they?

7. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Upgraded firmware, different sized hard drives, new look. Same old sh*t they've done every new release since they introduced the click wheel.

8. stratsrock135

With the exception of the iTouch, true. The iTouch is basically the iPhone without the phone isn't it?

9. JDonta31

JDonta31 New Member

no camera either

10. propercondomuse

propercondomuse Well-Known Member

iPod video for 350$? In Estonia it costs over 700$ :D