New Target..

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by DiabloDj1, Dec 8, 2006.

1. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Ok there's this ----in fat prick who annoys the hell out of me.
    Reasons for disliking him:
    A: He constantly says stupid jokes about peoples mothers, mainly mine, but it's not like the stupid yo momma things, its all perverted ----. I just ignore him cuz it's really just so immature, tho he's a year older than me, its jsut too stupid to deal with.
    B: he annoys the hell out of my best friend. He kept trying to get her to date him but he is disgusting and she dont like that. Then lately he been saying ---- about her chest. Thats what set me off lately. Thats just something you do go to. As other things he said shouldnt be said.
    C: he is a douche. He is immature. He spends time making immature perverted jokes and he sits there laughing to himself while other people ignore him so he thinks he's funny. he is full of himself. He is digging his own grave and I might just deliver. I just want my knuckles to heal cuz they were torn up a bit but idk how long im gonna wait.

Now gimme reasons not to go thru with it.

O and this one got a good 40 lbs on me also.

sry for language.

2. DanteDevil

DanteDevil Well-Known Member

I think it is bases of the size of your friends and your mothers chest. If they're very big, then that warrants the jokes. If not just call him out in public and be ready to back it up.

3. DiabloDj1

It's very graphic ---- with people mothers, not just chest. Get it?
    And yea he keeps pulling the "LOOKS LIKE MISQUITOS ARE BITING HUH?" type of thing if you get it bout my friend. And he doesnt know my mother or he'd have his ass kicked a long time ago.

I dont mean to sound so violent around here, I havent been in a real fight in my life - so far. But these people. This one deserves it, forget my last one. I was just all hyped up and wanted to kick his ass just for the hell of it. This one has a reason.

And I'm not worried about backing it up, he just will use his weight against me, he always does that to people when doing crap like playing hockey and ----.. he's big, kinda short.. 2 inches shorter than me maybe. He's disgusting, a disgrace to humanity.

4. Lefthanded

Lefthanded Gentlemen of Leisure

lol now your making me angry lol KICK HIS ASS, RUMBLE ,THROW THE BEAT DOWN.

BYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

5. DiabloDj1

lol

the BYAHHHH in ur post made it perfect.

6. Marforce

Marforce Senior Member

So you're going to counter his immaturity with your own? Except your stooping to a lower level, that's classy. I'm starting to wonder if you cause some of these problems yourself or are you just overly determined to fight someone with no relevant excuse?

I'll just quote myself from the last post and remove anything thats not quite so pertinent to the situation you're currently describing:

Don't, fighting isn't going to solve whatever your issue may be. What are you trying to prove? The fact that you're asking tells me that realistically, no matter what we tell you, you're going to try to fight the kid anyway. This post was mainly about you trying to show how much of a man you are and justifying your actions.

I assure you that your friend is more than capable of handling herself, and if she isn't she'll ask for your help. Fighting for her when she hasn't asked for assistance is really going to show big of a man you are...

Oh and for future reference, one who is acting very immature should not be attempting to act as the law regarding others. Practice what you're preaching, your threats to take action only prove how immature you actually are.

Oh and way to not include a not fight option it just goes to prove my point.

7. CorruptCop

CorruptCop Well-Known Member

hmm..
    marforce is right... bbbbbbuuuuuuutttttttt
    kicking his ass is always an option.

8. DiabloDj1

well what do u suppose i do marforce?

9. Marforce

Marforce Senior Member

Talk to him / an authoritative figure.
    Ignore him.
    Avoid him.

You said he plays hockey, you can deliver a clean check. The satisfaction of beating his team really badly?

There are ALWAYS other ways of dealing with things, other than resorting to violence.

10. DiabloDj1

cant avoid him.
    been ignoring him
    he sucks at hockey - but yea we were always on same team now its over
    talking to him didnt work - but i'll try again with that and try to get my point across better

the kid just doesnt stop thats whats keep bothering me. It just been building up. For at least a month straight now, i see him 4 days a week. 2 days we have 2 classes together. I ignored him for atleast 1 month, he continues. I tried talkin but i'll try harder. However that ends we'll see.

ty for trying to help me out btw, rather than just saying a simple post that doesnt deliver anything to me.

11. Marforce

Marforce Senior Member

I know you'll might not look as good but go talk to someone in an authoritative position.. Teacher/Principal/Parent

12. DiabloDj1

I got one teacher I might possible talk to..
    But it's really not something I'd do. It's not a way I'd want to carry it out.. What are they going to do... Talk to him, of course he will know it was me who said crap about it, then he will say crap to me bout it probly and of course he'll tell others..
    Now that just causes more controversy xP

For now i'm gonna re-talk to him.

And I dont consider violence(unless its with a weapon of course - weapons are gay) a lower-level than what he has done. Granted you dont know how everything goes down cuz u werent there. But of course it is just opinion on the maturity thing. Some people have bad opinions sometimes.

P.s. I'm a huge hypocrite. I even hate other hypocrites. So, yea, I allready know if Im being hypocritical.

13. DanteDevil

DanteDevil Well-Known Member

If you talk to a teacher, your a bitch. Just put up with it or flip out on him next time. The more you hurt him, the cooler you are.

14. DiabloDj1

lol.
    That's kinda it to be honest, I know it's mature but yea, your a bitch doing that. I'll try to mouth off without getting in trouble at him as needed to shut him up.. I just dont wanna get detention or some ---- like that... If I'm gonna get in trouble because of him I'm goin with the suspension probly.

15. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

ok face up- with him, keep your stance staggered - right foot forawrd(or left if you're more comfortable but swap it up) slightly. the take a large step forward. your foot should end up between his feet, then lurch forward with your right knee going towards the ground. grab his leg simultaneously making his knee buckle while pulling his foot towards your groin. while doing this shove your shoulder into his thigh and your head into his obliques.

this should happen in around a 1-2 second period and it should end up with him falling flat on his back with you standing over his face.

best video i could find
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFexf46lt6Q

somewhat different move but it demonstrates the idea. go closer in whie doing this though.