New Tag

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by TheDe@th, Dec 28, 2009.

1. TheDe@th

TheDe@th Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

C&C please, need to improve =)

2. Ryzuma

Ryzuma Active Member

Looks nice except her hand being blurred and the text seems like it doesn't fit

3. Proximity-HazeD

Proximity-HazeD Well-Known Member

Personally i like the way the text is, it's got a nice feel that's added to this signature.

and realistically I can't really say waht to change or add, because it does have a very blank spacey background.
    But I feel that it compliments the effects, and the coloring. Other than that I'm not really sure what I want to say about this.
    Try a few backgrounds with the same color scheme, and lighting. Nothing major but something other than the blurry space.
    If it doesn't look good then w/e :D Wish I could think of something else to say to help but I just can't right now LOL :(

I'll be back to comment later

4. TheDe@th

TheDe@th Well-Known Member

Thx for the comments

Well the default background was some grainy orange-brown colored wall so I made it darker like that. Might try to find a decent brick wall stock and blend it in cause she's by a wall and any background won't do.

5. Jyorei

Jyorei Well-Known Member

Text is good, but try erasing that little white part of her shirt behind the text? I'm loving the text but there's just something off about it, can't put my finger on it.

Seems a bit blank in the background, try using a wallpaper texture or something?

Overall nice tag :D