New Sig

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by GFXBlake, Jan 31, 2013.

1. GFXBlake

GFXBlake Member

Not entirely finished with this yet, i don't really like the text. Some feedback would be nice.
    [​IMG]

Edit:
    Finished another one let me know what you think about this one.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. SM Ascillor

SM Ascillor Senior Member

When you first open up your canvas and think about how you're gonna setup the sig, are you already thinking where you're gonna put your text and what kind of text you're gonna use? If not, I recommend it; it'll really improve your text, which is what I feel is the weak point in these.

You shouldnt be ashamed to hide your name in the corner; include it next to your main text and try working with the character menu to spice up your typography; make the first letter of each word bigger, increase the space between words with the kerning, color letters separately, dl some fonts from dafont.com etc. you can do a lot more with the typography.

3. GFXBlake

GFXBlake Member

Alright thanks, ill download some fonts change some stuff around and post the updated images :)

EDIT: Did a little work does this look any better?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  4. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

Dont Just download fonts... i honestly like your font.. its just the way you place it... just as ascillor said dont hide your name in the corner keep it under or above your main text always... and id suggest working on blending heres some great tutorials i recommend dearly....
    http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289631
    itll help a ton...

5. GFXBlake

GFXBlake Member

what do you think of this fix
    [​IMG]

6. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

Love it maybe add some smudges around the bottom left of the joker render and itd be amazing....

But overall i love the colors the way they flow with the render, i love how you have composition and the text is way better congrats, learn a few more techniques like maybe learn a few different ways to blend... learn some pen tool and you will be well on your way to being an expert:)

7. SM Ascillor

SM Ascillor Senior Member

Definitely like the new text better :)