New Ipods & Itunes

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by .PostaL., Sep 13, 2006.

1. .PostaL.

.PostaL. Senior Member

There here a year since the Realese of The iPod Nano, The iPod Video and Shuffle they have re-designed and re-masterd these world wide hits. Lets see i will start with the New iPod Nano. In this post i will include some information on the new products i dont knwo them in depth yet but i will soon as i am jsut about to do my online exams where i read up about every last detail about them then i do a test. Also i have inculded the new iTunes download. Simply Amazing i have told you al befre Apple is going to take the Computer Market Microsoft is not even close to Apple if anything Microsoft looks liek the Pepsi of the Market now, though its not and still leading there goign to have to produce something that will stunn the world to even come close to what apple has been producing lately in the matte rof a year they have re-masterd all products produced new Chipsets and have had a 25% Market increase.

So ---- you Mircosoft Apple is owning you hard oh and what this i hear ? by december Apple will run all Microsoft programs without help of a tool yes the system will support .exe files Yes i got the news from my old Apple Partner Brett today after i called to see when they hit Australia these new iPods.

The New iPod Nano
    A thinner design. Five stylish colors. A brighter display. Up to 24 hours of battery life. Just about the only thing that hasn’t changed is the name. In 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB models starting at $149, iPod nano puts up to 2,000 songs in your pocket. To view the Gallery at the Apple Website visit this link
    http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/gallery/

The New iPod

Now that you can buy movies from the iTunes Store and sync them to your iPod, the whole world is your theater. With a 30GB or 80GB iPod in hand, those movies fit comfortably next to TV shows, new iPod games, podcasts, audiobooks, photo albums, and, of course, an entire library of music — up to 20,000 songs, in fact. Now starting at $249, iPod is a pocket-size prodigy. To view the gallery visit this link
    http://www.apple.com/ipod/gallery/

The New iPod Shuffle

The world’s smallest digital music player and just $79, the 1GB iPod shuffle lets you wear up to 240 songs(1) on your sleeve. Or your lapel. Or your belt. Clip on iPod shuffle and wear it as a badge of musical devotion. Visit the gallery goto this link
    http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/gallery/

The New iTunes 7
    Download iTunes 7 and make yourself at home. Buy music, movies, TV shows, and audiobooks, or download free podcasts from the iTunes Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Play everything on your Mac or PC. Then sync it to your iPod and bring it along. Anywhere.
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

tell me what you guys think of the new ipod products

2. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

meh, they're ok. though there are many other better mp3 players.

3. .calvin

.calvin Well-Known Member

The ipods don't look too much different. The Black new nano is $250 for 8gbs and the 30gb Video is $250. I was like "WTF?!?!?!"

But anyways, My brother works for apple, So he Had the new Itunes about 2 weeks ago. I love it. Plays video! Death to Quicktime!

4. dr. acula

dr. acula Well-Known Member

iPod shuffle looks cool.

5. REDCELL1

REDCELL1 Well-Known Member

really am i sandisk Sansa (the ipod nano killer) kinda guy

but alot of my friends have ipods and i mod them and stuff so i respect ipod

6. Tha Drifter

Tha Drifter Well-Known Member

eh. Ipods get waaaaaaaay to much credit.

(800 post down 200 to go :rofl: )

7. .calvin

.calvin Well-Known Member

Apple is smart though.

8. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

iTunes 7 is pretty.

9. .petchay

.petchay Well-Known Member

Lol, its themed: MAC!! eww..

10. Miss Shorty G

Miss Shorty G Well-Known Member

sorta jealous of a nano ( i have a 30gb white video ipod)

i want a pink nano :( :( :(

11. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Agreed.. Apple products are nice though

12. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Microsoft isn't getting owned in anyway.
    People have just bought into the Ipod Fad, it's hardly a ground breaking piece of equipment. The nano breaks instantly, the original and the mini are both ugly and the fact they are only now introducing different colours shows a slow work rate.

13. nym_kalahi

nym_kalahi Well-Known Member

ipods really arent that great at all. there are plenty of better, and mind you, CHEAPER ones out there. and these mp3 players hardly affect the competion between sales of microsoft and apple. windows still outsells apple by far.

14. Zeventh

Zeventh Well-Known Member

Meh. I use a better form of iPod. My phone integrated with a macro chip T_T. I can download as much junk as I want, to and from my computer as long as it isnt over 200Gb. Nice eh?

15. .Squid267

.Squid267 Well-Known Member

I heard about this too.Its ok But I aint buying another Ipod since they changed a few thigns.