New Halo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SiteWhite, Sep 17, 2010.

1. SiteWhite

SiteWhite Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I just got the new Halo and i seemed to like it but my roommate who is a real big Halo 3 played just hates it. They changed some of guns and stuff but i think its basically the same. What do you guys think?

2. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

gameplay is exactly the same...can't believe i wasted money on this. Same game, new skin.

3. SiteWhite

I don't think the game play is the same at all. The BR has changed allot the sniper is way different and you cant jump nearly as high. I kind of enjoy it more.

4. TwentySomethin

TwentySomethin Well-Known Member

i haven't been able to try it out but my girlfriend's little brother has it and says its good, i have a ps3 at the moment and dont plan on dishing out 120 to pick up the game and starting a live account anytime soon.

5. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Lol PS3. You start off with a free month of xbox live when you make you're account.

Also, you can make quite a few of these free accounts. And there's a lot of games out there that usually have a free 1 month inside. And there are always membership discounts (40% off a year at the moment) all the time.

6. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Still, Xbox live is only really worth it if you play a game consistently online, or play many games online.

If you just want to buy one or two online games, and play them on and off when you feel like it, PS3 Network is better because it's always available. If you play lots of online games almost constantly on your Xbox, paying for XBL is probably no big deal.

7. Za¡n

Za¡n KEEP IT CLEAN

Incredible game, it removed all the shit i hated about halo 3, and it has that aim bloom so faggots that where good in halo 3 who would spas the trigger like an idiot aren't as good.

And "same game, different skin", thats pretty much any game franchise clash, look at call of duty, gears of war, god of war. New features, graphics, but ultimately pretty much the same game...

8. SiteWhite

An Xbox account it 50 bucks a year. Hardly a big deal. And for the play constantly, i don't agree i play Halo ODST now and Call Of Duty MW2 and its worth it. PS3 i tend to think is for the more "less" gamer crowd i think. Xbox live is just way better.

9. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

There's no difference between XBL and PSN except one costs money and one doesn't. There's no difference between the people who use them.

10. One Of A Kind

One Of A Kind Well-Known Member

i'd only really buy an xbox for the exclusives.. but other than splinter cell halo and gears i dont really see a reason for me to buy one. especially since i dont really want either game to play online but for the single palyer. plus blurays are awesome and i love my ps3. suppose i should just get em on PC lol

11. SiteWhite

Dude PS3 and Xbox are way different! I have an Xbox and my friend has a PS3 and when we wanna play together its hard because neither one of us wants to play the other console because of the change.

12. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

That's because you and your friend are retards.

13. SiteWhite

Wow... did someone parents let them have a computer? They should have a maturity limit on this website.

14. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Since you are obviously very upset about my lack of regard for you and your acquaintances, let me elaborate.

PS3 and Xbox360 are almost identical in every way. They both play mostly the same games, have practically identical controllers, and pretty much exactly the same specs. The only reason you and your friend argue over them is because you're retarded.

15. SiteWhite

No. the controls are completely different, the feel of the controller is different and its a completely different system. The only reason you think there the same is because your some internet troll who like commenting on people threads to try and make them feel bad... So here a tip, Log Off!