Never Before Seen 30 Minute Video Of Wtc Attack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Umberger, Sep 11, 2006.

1. gh0stz

gh0stz Well-Known Member

just because you have no compassion or nationalistic pride, doesn't mean everyone else in the world has none as well. if you don't have anything decent to say, shut up. sure america starts wars and provokes ----, but we'd all probably be under nazi rule if they didn't do anything in world war 2.

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

He made a perfectly valid point expressing his opinion.
    Grow up Morv. Not everyone has to have the same opinion as you...doesnt mean they need to be executed for it.

3. Machiavelli X

Machiavelli X Well-Known Member

No, and Morv no1 has the same opinon as you so stop trying to force people to think your way.

4. .entropy

.entropy Senior Member

o.
    are you from iraq?

5. Phili G

Phili G Well-Known Member

does it matter were he is from?

6. .entropy

.entropy Senior Member

uhhh yus.

7. AvantGarde

AvantGarde Well-Known Member

Sad indeed.

8. Devilnaruto

Devilnaruto Senior Member

yay. I would like to thank the topic maker for finding this, im sure to some people it would mean something. Only thing i liked about was that it wasnt shaky *nods*

9. cannon.

cannon. Well-Known Member

my best friends dad, John Oganowski (RIP, we all still miss you) was the pilot of one of those planes.....

some of you people here have no soul what so ever, how could you say something like that. sure, there expressing their opinion, but do it somewhere else. people like me on this forum have lost people who are very close to them.

10. legit

legit Well-Known Member

oh...

11. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Well..Can't do much can ya..Just cope with it and hope for the best.

12. Machiavelli X

Yes, I am from Iraq.

13. Mustang300

Mustang300 Well-Known Member

Wow you are the most ignorant and most in sensitive person I have ever met in my life. You really think our schools train terroists and that we fund attacks on other countries because we are evil? You have no respect for life. If you watch those poor human lives jumping off buildings to die a quicker death and you can honestly state you don't care. How would you feel to be one of the children who lost their parent in this attack? How would you feel to know your father or mother had to jump off a tower or were stuck in a plane with ----ing insane terrorists who are planning to fly into a tower and kill everyone. These people think they are going to "Alla" or whoever the ---- they belive in but killing innocent people only get you sent to one place and thats where alot of people who do not respect life that God has given them go to and that is Hell. I'm not saying God or Buddha or w/e you believe in is wrong I am stating killing lives in the name of religion is evil. You say we illegally attack other countries...Do we fly airplanes into towers and kill innocents? NO. How about all the good we do for other countries. Billions in tsunami relief funds to foregin countries, billions to develop a new free Iraq, and in the past who saved Britian's ass when hitler came knocking?

You should seek help soon or your future could possibly be the exact same as a suicde bombers. And that place isn't Heaven buddy.

Sorry for the flame. But I actually respect life and respect the lives of heroes who ran up the stairs of the towers to save someone elses life.

That is all I have to say

14. Machiavelli X

Mustang, please before you post this stuff pease educated yourself. America funds terroirst all over the world. Who supplied and TRAINED Osama and the people who FLEW the planes into the twin towers; America. Every 7 seconds someone in Africa dies because of hungar, hungar that is usually caused because there cotton farmers cant get enough money to buy food because of America's subisdisng. America's crimes far out weighs there "aid". A "free"Iraq? Or do you mean a Iraq that is simple a puppet for America? A place where they can get oil? America is simply just a imperalist nation that doesnt give a ---- about any1 except themselves and there own intrests. The innocent civilans that have been killed by the bullets and bombs of America in Leabnon and in Palestine, the rotting corspes in Chile, the bullet ridden bodies of children in Iraq. America has done nuthing but cause pain and suffering across the world.

15. AriesMalvis

AriesMalvis Well-Known Member

jeeze...I can tell how educated you are...
    ever go to school before?