Need Help From Someone With Fraps And Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fus1on, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Fus1on

Fus1on Well-Known Member

2. Korcy

Korcy Senior Member

Well i use sony vegas to make movies, so send it over to me and ill see what i can do,

msn - [email protected]

3. Fus1on

Fus1on Well-Known Member

PS- All your doing is viewing it in steam and using fraps to take the funny parts where he is flipping out. NO video editing required

So anyone eles?

4. .scurenzio

.scurenzio Well-Known Member

hahahahah I do that sometimes. and I lovez it

5. Fus1on

Fus1on Well-Known Member

lol yeah its sweet

6. Fus1on

Fus1on Well-Known Member

7. s1kat

s1kat Well-Known Member

i hate when people cheat on cz when i'm playing it's the most annoying thing ever but i geuss i don't care cuz i have admin at my server now and now people are more pissed at me than at hackers...while i'm "accidently" slaying everyone :D

8. freakylobster

freakylobster Well-Known Member

hackers are lame, go learn how to play.

9. DJM

DJM Well-Known Member

fixed.

Note to all cheaters, see this map? See this tiny island in the middle of nowhere? That's where people think you're cool.

There is a HUGE difference between cheating and hacking, the ignorant gamers of today seem to follow the trend and call cheaters hackers. They are not hacking, most don't have the brain capacity to hack. They simply google different terms in seach of (usually trojaned) .exes or data files, download and run them.

Now my point is this, you aren't funny, you aren't cool, you aren't origional. Others aren't laughing at with you, they are laughing at you. So kindly crawl back to your hole you ignorant, obnoxious, retarded little f(_)cks.

10. [Skyline.

[Skyline. Senior Member

Lol, what hack do u use, i do that basically all the time, unless im not playing on a hacking server. Im in a hacking clan, get over it, and yes, me n friends can make hack. Im still learning, n yes, i can make vecs.

I suggest using AntiVac, if you rage, because it's one of the best hacks right now, to me.

11. mttviper

mttviper Well-Known Member

fixed.

Note to all cheaters, see this map? See this tiny island in the middle of nowhere? That's where people think you're cool.

There is a HUGE difference between cheating and hacking, the ignorant gamers of today seem to follow the trend and call cheaters hackers. They are not hacking, most don't have the brain capacity to hack. They simply google different terms in seach of (usually trojaned) .exes or data files, download and run them.

Now my point is this, you aren't funny, you aren't cool, you aren't origional. Others aren't laughing at with you, they are laughing at you. So kindly crawl back to your hole you ignorant, obnoxious, retarded little f(_)cks. [/b][/quote]
    Ture dat.

All you gotta do is use windows movie maker, thats what I use to edit when done using fraps.

12. .scurenzio

fixed.

Now my point is this, you aren't funny, you aren't cool, you aren't origional. Others aren't laughing at with you, they are laughing at you. So kindly crawl back to your hole you ignorant, obnoxious, retarded little f(_)cks. [/b][/quote]
    stfu, you know how ----ing funny it is to see some nerd get soooo mad a game???? Its ----ing hilarious.

13. DJM

DJM Well-Known Member

Yes I do, but I dont need cheats to wind up some 11 year old.

14. .scurenzio

I never use cheats to beat someone, I just do it for fun. I got a nick for when I cheat ( s7peRhax0rriZe4_:. ) they get soooooo mad. I will get the admin to ban you, you noob, I will kill you you noob. And they cant even kill me because Im cheating. :wub:

15. himster

himster Well-Known Member

I was on a server earlier today, a person called 'Dr.Surkid' was being a knob head, camping, screaming down the mike. Seriously, get a life. Corrupted89, you think it's funny? Well lets see whats funny when your steam ID is reported to Valve, would you like that eh? You ----ing dip ----. GET A LIFE. Oh and get some skills.