Nba Summer League 2007

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the effekt, Jul 7, 2007.

1. the effekt

the effekt Senior Member

Has anyone watched the games? You can see them live on nba.com but i think you have to be a member. Summer League has the debuts of some of the latest draftees.

Anyway, todays games were Sixers/Spurs, Sonics/Mavericks, Grizzles/Team China & Celtics/Blazers. Sixers beat Spurs, Mavs beat Sonics, Grizzles beat Team China and the Celtics beat the Blazers.

Oden, Durant, Green, Jianlian and Conley all made their debuts today. Oden fouled out! He got 10 fouls...which is how many fouls you need to foul out in the summer league, and he scored 6 points. Durant scored 18, Green scored 7, Jianlian scored 23 and Conley scored 12.

Oden said after the game his nerves got in the way, i think that was the case and i see him posting up some bigger numbers in future games. Today's games are going to be Warriors/Hornets, Pistons/Sixers, Spurs/Cavs & Team China/Kings. Hopefully my Sixers have another win. :)

2. .DOom.

.DOom. Well-Known Member

i watched part of the mavs/sonic

3. the effekt

the effekt Senior Member

GSW beat New Orleans and their rookie Marco Bellinelli who was like 19th overall dropped 37 points. :eek:

Anyway, my Sixers are going ok, they are facing the Pistons in OT right now I think they have 2 free throws to shoot and it 88-87 Pistons way.

4. AG Mountaineer

AG Mountaineer Well-Known Member

Durant put up some points last night but wasn't he 5-of-19 from the field (or something like that). And yea, nervous or not, how do you foul 10 times in a game? He's the new hackmaster.