Navy Seal Saves Squad By Jumping Onto Grenade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XxCarbinexX, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Duckz

Duckz Active Member

Which is why i said he should have just volleyed it after it hit his chest, so it wouldn't have even hit the ground. They don't train these guys very well.....If i was i charge of the US navy seals i'd double their k/d ratio in a week and they'd top the online leaderbords

2. smallpau1

smallpau1 Senior Member

Yea, he's paying attention elsewhere, all of a sudden something comes up over the roof ridge, would you have had the reaction time to lift one hand off your weapon AND catch a nade before it hit the ground AND throw it back? No, because usually "cook" times are 3 seconds (if I'm not mistaken), so it maybe had less than 1 second left after it hit his chest. Given the fact it was thrown on a rooftop, thats 1 second to pull the pin, reach back, 1 more second to throw it up and onto the roof (if this didn't take longer, which it probably did). So let's see what your reaction time would be in this case, less than 1 second once it hits your chest.

I hope you die from eating a crumpet too fast you stupid a$$. See how many people come praise your passing.

3. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

Ok you fücking idiot, this isn't Call of Duty 4. Think about it, if you're not expecting the grenade, it's not going to be a natural reaction to pick it up and hurl it back the second it his the ground. It would be more like a "What the hell is that...It's a fücking grenade!" And plus it was probably cooked, so shut the hell up.

Ok now you've pissed me off and I really wish this was moved to the Last Word section, because I could have a looot of fun with you being Scottish.

4. `sparks

`sparks Jcoca

So wait let me get this right...he was supposed to let the grenade hit him...and "volley" it back before it hit the ground...explain how he should of done this with a SOPMOD M4A1 in his hands??

OSNAPWAIT

Duh...everyone knows military personal walk around without weapons...waiting on random things to be thrown at them so they can play hot potato...

/sarcasm

Some people's ignorance is dumbfounding...

5. dalecyt

dalecyt Well-Known Member

duckz have you no respect at all . grow the ------ up life isnt some xbox game(good xbox game though!) i have no doubt at all that you'd just jump off the roof and leave everyone else to die you seem like the little bitch to do that. someone died saving his co-workers/friends in one of the most insane things ive heard ever
    and you think he could just pick the hand grenade up and leisurely toss it back.you really are a dumb ------

and carbine dont blame it on him being scottish. im scottish as well and i agree 100% with you that this guy is a muppet of the highest order

6. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

Yeah but I like you ;)

7. `sparks

`sparks Jcoca

Actually I think hes british...didn't he say "us brits" a few moronic posts back?

8. dalecyt

and carbine dont blame it on him being scottish. im scottish as well and i agree 100% with you that this guy is a muppet of the highest order
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but I like you ;)
    [/b][/quote]
    lol why thank you :wub:

9. Duckz

Duckz Active Member

he had a shotgun in his hands FYI and you volley stuff by kicking it, so the gun should play no role inmy theory

I dont eat crumpets old chum, i eat haggis.

Your scottish yet you cant see through my sarcasm. Your a disgrace to our people

Get an atlas> Find Scotland> find Britain> Realise Scotland is part of Britain =D

k im bored of this ive had my fun. What ahve we learned kids? Dont feed the trolls

10. dalecyt

Your scottish yet you cant see through my sarcasm. Your a disgrace to our people

[/b][/quote]

well you know they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :rolleyes:
    but really i dont see anything funny coming from a sarcastic joke especially about one where i guy sacrifices himself to save his people(you wouldnt like it if the americans made fun of william wallace would you?)
    and can you explain to me how im a disgrace to my country because i know the differnence between real life and call of duty
    i think its you who's a disgrace to our country america is our allys wether you like them or not but that is no reason to make fun of a man who died for his country so before you reply with your excellent comebacks think about what your saying rather than just a stupid your a disgrace to our country.
    But please if its within you to bring back an intelligent response please do if you cant shut up :D

11. Duckz

Duckz Active Member

People who don't understand/cant do sarcasm tend to say that.

There is massive difference between this brave Navy Seal and William Wallace; I don't think that man Rallied his country to fight back against an enemy who had invaded their lands, was oppressing their people and trying to take over their homes....

Take it you don't actually know what sarcasm is then

I'm not making fun of the man who died to save other peoples lives, which was a valiant act, I'm making fun of the users here who i knew would be lured into my "epic trap," and start talking about all sorts of rubbish ie grenade cooking and ----, even though they have probably less military experience than me. If you actually thought i was being serious about him "volleying the grenade away/throwing it away" then you really need to have a ------ing reality check.

12. Ares050

Ares050 Member

they teach this in training to dave more men from death i think its a brave act but we should find a way 2 do it safer

13. LostUchiha

LostUchiha Well-Known Member

From what I read this is what happened. He was standing on the rooftop near the exit. Then, a grenade was thrown by an insurgent and hit him in the chest. He yelled to his other teammates but they weren't in the position to get to a safe place. He dropped onto the grenade and saved his crew.

He would have thrown it away but it seems like there simply wasn't enough time and he knew this. If, perhaps, he picked it up to throw it away, everyone would still have gotten hurt.

14. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

Definately what a true hero is made of. In the same situation I doubt I'd be able to do what he did.

R.I.P :(

15. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Why would you bump this..

Anyways. ROFL @ Duckz. GG.