Name Your Favorite Gun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galione, May 8, 2007.

1. Semper-Fi

Semper-Fi Well-Known Member

lmao how bout guns you ppl actually own well since i'm from wisconsin i go huntin so i like my 30/6 great for hittin those deer haha i also like my soon to b paintball gun...

2. Marforce

Marforce Senior Member

Canada has quite a few guns...
    I would take a guess that our guns per capita would be top 5 in western nations trailing the USA.

3. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

I own the civilian model P90 lol and that's first generation of the FN series so technically I am talking about a gun I own lol.

list of weapons I own and rate of 1-10. 1 being crap and 10 being awesome

Civlian AK-47 Yugoslavian 7.62 x 39 brass only rating 9

AR-15 which is civilian m-16 a2 on most designs but also can be considered m4a1 civilian which i like to think is better 5.56mm 30 round clip ------ auto rating 10 best and most accurate gun I have shot for both short tactical and long range.

Both springfield and rickford 1911 .45 cal 12 round customize clips rating 9 for both

Snub nose .38 special which is also refered to as the "saturday night special" ankle holster for easy conceilment, mainly use winchester goverment rounds for it cause they are highly recommended for longer lasting gun life on the .38 special rating 7 for durability

Mossburg bolt action .308 (7.62 x 51 nato standard) best and most accurate hunting rifle I have used, good for long range open sites, even better for obvious reason with a scope, short range I have never missed a shot and needs very little maintence.

Mossburg 20 gauge pump action shotgun not much to say besides the fact it's the best damn bird gun especially when using high velocity brand from winchester. I have never not filled my duck tags with this gun rating 10

M3 tactical 12 gauge pump action with tri LED light built in to the pump, good gun to for short range long range sucks on it but that's not what it was made for. it's a swat standard shotgun besides the XM1014 auto shotty and I like the fact that mine has been in fourteen drug raids hehe given to me after being modified to civilian status. rating 8

single shot .22 LR rifle was made in 1884 in sotuhern louisiana and passed down through my family for now the fifth generation. and soon to be sixth when my son comes into this world but that's not too soon lol. rating 7 cause the pin spring is messed up so I have to do some work on it

and the mack daddy handgun of them all .45 cal Desert Eagle custom with mahogany foregrip and tactical laser sight. I don't think i need to say much on this one it's spoken for itself lol. rating 10

oh yeah and as of two more paychecks I am getting a Mauser 8mm fired and killed ppl in wwii and also getting a brand new Moisent Nagant .308 (7.62 x 54r)

4. femiCOM

femiCOM Well-Known Member

Ill make sure not to piss you off

5. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

waiting for the US and mexico civil war with patience and preparation

Merged Post:

just sucks that utah law only allows me to carry two concealed weapons on me at anytime cause I would have both 1811's on my chest holster and my .38 special and my deagle on my side

6. LostUchiha

LostUchiha Well-Known Member

Damn son. I would just go with any type of sniper rifle... and maybe the deagle.

7. Acid Gambit

Acid Gambit Well-Known Member

My favorite that I own would have to be my Walther G22.

And that I dont own, a .223 Bushmaster AR with the modified gas system.

I have one of those and I have agree it is a kickass shotgun.

8. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

all this writein meens nothing to me!! so keep postin the pics please :D

9. MOODYSTARRS

MOODYSTARRS Well-Known Member

Yes i am with you on that one.

10. GR.Konvict

GR.Konvict Well-Known Member

Meh... iown you all with my monkeyGun!!!!!

11. skillmister

skillmister Well-Known Member

Any sniper = good. Shot my grandad's one, twas awesome. Also, his shotgun and pistol, neither of which i can remember what they were.

Also, teh AK-47 rulez, cos i are neeb.

12. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

I don't know why you kids are all jumping over these big-ass .50 caliber sniper rifles. Just because it works good in Counter-Strike doesn't mean it's a good gun. For starters, .50 is pretty much useless to own down here; most ranges won't allow you to shoot it. And if you do, the ammo costs out the ass. And if you can afford the $10,000 rifle, anywhere from $200-1,000+ scope, and find a place to shoot it, you'll fire about ten rounds in (relatively) rapid succession (think maybe one every five-ten seconds or so) before your shoulder gives out on you; you kids think a 12-gauge is bad? And then you've got to learn how to shoot the thing properly; a sniper rifle don't mean jack ---- if you aren't a proficient shot.

I love my .45; it's fun, simple and easy to maintain, ammo is a decent price if you buy it in bulk, and you get the bonus of it being a badass gun. I've got myself some hi-cap mags for it, custom grip, night sights, all kinds of fun stuff. Plenty of ammo as well.

AR-15s are nice, fun to play around with. Ammo comes cheap, they're light on recoil, and most of all, they're fun to shoot. Last visit to the range (well, a plot of land), I loaded three thirty-round mags and just let loose with mine. All kinds of stuff you can slap onto an AR; you can leave it plain or you can slap a bunch of rails on it and make it look just like the thing in America's Army.

AKs are nice, too. Cheaper than an AR, but decent ammo (actually, ----ty by US standards) is hard to come by. You want the older Russian/Eastern Bloc ammo that it was designed to shoot, not the US made stuff. Less jams. Mine came for about $300.

Shotguns are nice as well; you can play with those almost as much as with an AR-15. Pistol-grips, all the world of sights, folding/collapsable stocks, or you can leave it plain. I've got a Remington 870, and there are a ton of accessories for that thing.

Glocks are fun. They're cheap. Ammo's cheap. My Glock 19 is right up next to my .45 on my favorite guns list. They're just fun to play around with. Not as complicated, relatively speaking, and you can run plenty of rounds through them.

You can't go wrong with a revolver, either. Cheap, simple, easy to maintain, and in the right caliber, cheap ammo. My Taurus .38 is nice, very small, light recoil. I'll probably carry that whenever I get around to getting my CCW license.

I'm currently looking at buying a Sig-Sauer. Maybe a P-226; I've heard good things about it.

13. GR.Konvict

GR.Konvict Well-Known Member

I could still tkae oyu on with the fists!!!!!! HA!!!

14. SUSP3CT ZERO

SUSP3CT ZERO Well-Known Member

mp5 / mp7 / famas / sa80

15. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

I welcome you to try ;).