My Tattoo :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dream30., Nov 23, 2005.

1. XPlayStationX

XPlayStationX Well-Known Member

does it hurt i wanna get a black cross....

2. Dream30.

Dream30. Well-Known Member

Haha. Dude your gonna ruin your job opportunities if you get those on your back and shoulders. Even if your just wearing a regular t-shirt and someone sees that they're going to think your an idiot for doing that to your body.

My friends cousin got a job offer, got sent in..they saw his tattoos showing through on his arm and sent him packing. Your 16, atleast wait until your older to destroy your body.

Oh yeah, hockey isn't the best sport. Thats your opinion. Why you made that tattoo so large on your chest is beyond me.

Enjoy your life with those tattoos. You'll have them forever :P [/b][/quote]
    I work at a high class place, yet my SUPERVISOR has a tattoo, and its showing. She even asked to see it... I work at Tigh-Na-Mara Spa And Resort... top 10 spas of North America and a high-end, well recommended Restaurant/Resort.

I know hockey being the best sport is my opinion, and its that of a majority of people :). And i will enjoy the tattoos, hence why i got them.

@Stott:
    Im more than a 'fan' of the Devils. I plan to move to NJ when im older, and i hope to go to university there. Im Canadian, born to love hockey, and seeing as the top stars of the Devils are part of the Canadian team (Brodeur, Stevens, Niedermayer) it gives me more reason.

@A t r e y u
    What should i call the area referred to as pecs? Heres an image to help you understand:
    [​IMG]

@XPlayStationX
    Nah, its about the same 'pain' as going to the dentist and getting those needles to num your mouth.

@ViolentJ
    I live for sports, and my favorite is hockey. I cant stand being 'lazy', i always have to be active, and seeing as hockey is a sport i enjoy playing, and watching why not? Tomorrow(well technically today for me as of 32 mins ago) i am getting 2 more tattoos. one is on my left "chest/nipular area, boob, pec, watever a t r e y u wants it to be called" which is 2 sticks crossed with canadian flags waving off each of the stick handles, and the other is a skull with the tribal-barbedwire type thing surrounding it.

3. Underwarhol

Underwarhol Well-Known Member

gotta agree hockey is the best sport :P all the other ones ur standing there A LOT of the time :P plus i play at the peewee level and we're ranked like 60 sumtin overall in the states go WilDKiTS

4. Try Is Best

Try Is Best Well-Known Member

Nice tatoo ! ^_^

5. Blooper008

Blooper008 Well-Known Member

Nice Tattoo out there :)