Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Clash, Jun 22, 2010.
1. Filter OVERkill
2. cut-out is almost invisible
3. Leave the Halo font with Halo.
4. Highlights are burned out
5. Zero concept
6. I do like the frame....
- Type looks great. Awesome placement.
- Coloring is good. Makes for a "cool" feel.
- Cut-out looks out of place...doesn't look like somewhere i'd see a rap artist. (north pole?) If you were looking to make it moon like to stay with the headline...i'd lean more towards mute coloring
- I'm personally not a fan of type (headlines mostly) being anywhere twice. Certainly not a design rule, just my taste.
Looks good, but i'm not blown away.
what the hek
(dont say no render cause i tear your heart out )
Nothing wrong with a typographic piece over a nice background... some key points though...
- Stroke on text...big no-no
- Drop Shadow on text....bigger no-no
Kerning on the type is way off... (don't the Photoshop kern* your font automatically)
*With the type tool, hold alt and hit the arrow keys left and right to adjust kerning between letters.
Outside of the type errors, background looks good. Nice color choices.
i know text in last one isnt good but i love lp's i feel like im writing a book. and i try to tell a story with lp's
o and this sig lol just made out of boredom.
Guess I'll throw another one out there...
so basicly its just the txt mmm thought so cause i tryed verus things but nothing really worked for me
but ill try play with it again later on today
gehe lets see what you have to say bout my webdesign, since no one cared to reply yet
Interesting piece.... BG is nice, colors look very celestial.
Only issue here is the type... terrible font choice for this piece. Placement is awkward and illegible.
Good work here. If I had all day, I'd rate them all...but I don't and I have other pieces to get to.
As a whole...type needs work...both placement and treatment are .
The coloring and compositions of all pieces are good...not GREAT. But I guess good is good enough for some.
6/10 for all
Separate names with a comma.