My Oppinion On Racial Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack ACE Sawyer, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Tsunade

Tsunade Well-Known Member

What the hell are you talking about? Did I mention anything about the southerners??? You're seriously confusing me...

And stereotyping CAN be racist just think about it! I'm not talking about the fat bully, or the guy with glasses that's a nerd! I'm talking about people giving other groups of RACES "names" and and placing them into groups...

U telling me that black = lazy, indian = dirty, arabs = stupid, chinese = coming in a box to NA is not racist? BTW if you're wondering where I got those from... live in Nova Scotia, Halifax, Canada

@Parusa what do you classify as immigrants? One that has lived his whole life here but happened to be born into a different country?

2. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

yes that would be a immagrent becuase you/your family has immigrated to a diffrent country (not aiming it at you just useing you as the example).

3. -Lennox-

-Lennox- Well-Known Member

Stereotypes like that can be racist, depending on how you use them.

If you're joking around its fine. If they are used to put them down, then its racist.

Everyone constantly say azns drive slow. We joke around, we arent putting em down. Just pointing out the obvious.

Brown people aren't dirty at all. The opposite. We dress better and are more clean cut that most of the whities