My Oppinion On Racial Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack ACE Sawyer, Mar 23, 2006.

1. P90

P90 Member

I am from Bulgaria, you might know it ;).

When I first came to USA I had PERFECT English skills, could write and speak(with an accent). What did the USA school System do? Put me in a class for kids who have repeated grades 2+ times and it was a little "overly" special ,we only had 1 teacher for English Math Science and Social Studies and one room, excuse me but all that did to me was WASTE an ENTIRE YEAR of my life. For only 6 years of school in Bulgaria I passed 7,8 and now 9th without opening a single book. And guess what? They still tryed to give me the stupid classes even in 9th grade.

Anywho I agree with you and the points you make. Very well written :)

2. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

That sucks dude. sorry to hear about that...usually they just give you an ESL class to work on your speaking, dont know bout that.

3. FreedomFighterC

FreedomFighterC Well-Known Member

Just remember the Republicans freed the slaves and the Democrats are the ones who created the Jim crow laws and continue to use race baiting to get votes today.

4. Jack ACE Sawyer

Jack ACE Sawyer Well-Known Member

I came to the US when I was 8. I didn't speak a single word of English so they held me back one year to learn it. In 6th grade (only 4 years later) I got English Student of the year... I still laugh at that. :lol:

5. Ovi

Ovi Member

Wow, I always thought English was so easy. Now, you proved that ;)

6. TreeFace

TreeFace Well-Known Member

Racism is obviusly a serious issue, but I think alot of people, mainly minorities, are too quick to play the race card. I respect older blacks, the ones that don't go around calling each other "nigga" and carryin' guns n callin women ho's and bitches. And unfortunately, that's all the media portrays. And it's not just the black kids that do this, it's white kids that don't know anything about their culture. I've grown up as a 1/2 Asian kid in the country side of Illinois for, so it's pretty obvious that I've confronted racism, but there's one thing I can tell, and that's comedic racism, and abusive racism. Which get's extremely miscontrude in today's society. It's just awful that in certain communities, that you can't tell a joke about a black, jew, retard, hick, cripple, white, asian, etc... in front of them. I think that people against racism, have gotten to far away from the issue. It's become more of a game of give and take. Minorities want equality, and equality means no reparations, no more "minority scholarships", no more of that ----. So I think this is a turning point for racism.

7. -Lennox-

-Lennox- Well-Known Member

White people cant use the N word. Case closed.
    Its fine when black people say it.

But the stereotype the guy mention most azn's cant drive is mostly true. Just the older people cant.

You forgot to mention the group of people thats having the most trouble with dumb ass racists. Muslims, like myself.

So many dumb imbred hicks, who think an entire group is the same as a few crazy ass extrmists.

8. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

i really hate racism, and the people who are normaly rasicst are normal the stupid people that dont understand the pain and suffering that black people have sufferd over the past 150+ years.

there is a politcal part in britain that is extremaly rasicst, and the scary thing is, the leader isnt a stupid guy he is extremaly clever.
    hes not racist towards blacks, but more towards asians.

9. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Most people who complain against racism self-discriminate, a LOT.
    I fail to see how if a black person calls another ****** it's ok while if a white person does it's racist and a big problem. Let go of the f**ing past already.

I mean, obviously, I hate racism. It's terrible and need's to be got rid of, although never will. Yet, over-reacting on both white and blacks parts isnt helping

10. kingcraigj

i know this is a bit off the topic, but it is still racism.

the nazis murderd 6 million jews, woman, children, men.

the white amercians murderd the same amount of native americans, there some thing they dont teach you in school. i wounder why?

11. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

You know the people your talking about, they weren't there. THEY didn't murder the Native Americans, and all the "Victims" they weren't there either. It's in the past and if people learnt to let go of it then it'd be a lot better.

12. kingcraigj

the reason white people cant call black people "niggers" is because white people haven't sufferd what most black peoples ancesters have been threw, if i was black i wouldnt want a white person calling me a "******". why does a white person have a reason to call anyone /group of people any sort of name. by calling a black person a "******" you classing all black people to be the same, and giving them a title, which isnt right at all.

ok a bit about me, i'm white and live in wales, in the UK.

i get alot of racism, i'm always being called sheep shagger by english people, the thing these english people dont realise is that my ancesters have died defending the queen and have put there life on the line for english people, and they have cheack to call me a sheep shagger just because i'm welsh, its discraceful.

look at the battle of achincourt, the welsh archers won that battle for 'england' ( and thats where the 2 fingers comes from)

look at the battle of baliclaver where the charge of the light brigade where masicard, i had a great great great grandad at that battle.

13. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

So, it's ok for black people to label themselves but not for white people to use the same word they used. That in itself is just increasing racism.

14. Fate

Fate Well-Known Member

haha my old welsh form tutor got called that all the time, guess what he replied? "proud to be" ROFFFFFLLLLL

15. Interfaced

Interfaced Well-Known Member

Do white people actually think they should be able to say nigga? Seriously you have no need to use it.