My newest signature. :)

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by iZi Product, Nov 13, 2011.

1. iZi Product

iZi Product New Member

Please give positive feedback. I have been working with photoshop cs5 for about 6 hours now. And this is my standards since i started
    [​IMG]
    Post if its any good then post some tips :)

2. Strykor

Strykor Well-Known Member

Heyho. ;) First of all use a fucking black or white border. But I would tend to just use none at all with that kind of sig. The color of the font is pretty off the whole signature. The font itself fits the style though.
    What can I say to this sig man, there is no lighting, there is no depth. You tried to get in some action by using a motion blur I guess. The fractals in the background are freaking me out. haha

If you really want to go for depth, then get a nice render, like that one you got there, and a nice background/war stock. Put it in there. Blend it over, so that the color fits. Use the Burn/Dodge tool to make the lighting fit and then use the blur/sharpen tool to make the whole depth fit. THEN you can put in some action by using C4D-Effect-Renders and put them on a nice mode.
    You dont have to be afraid of using things which are here on the internet available for everyone man. ;)