My New Cp

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sord, Apr 2, 2006.

1. AKW

AKW Senior Member

If you call an E-mAchine pretty good... then you must have a poor income... I agree... no offence... just, yeah.

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

if you have a ---- income don't bother building a PC. it's only cheaper when you havea budget above 400$(assuming you purchase windows XP pirated edition)

check ebay though, you can find better systems than what you have for around 150-200

3. WFCxT-time

WFCxT-time Well-Known Member

I suggest just not using a PC and buying like an Xbox or PS2 ... because they are most likely more powerful than your comp is even after you upgrade it ... and they cost less than $150. To get parts that are compatable with your old PC, you will have to buy cheap, out of date parts, so your money will be wasted. I threw away my comp like that about 3 years ago and I suggest that you do the same. Just wait until you have the money, work some overtime or cut grasses if your not old enough to work ... wait until christmas and tell you will pay for half of it for something. Thats what I did and it turned out alright.

*Edit*

I also did a little research on that graphics card you bought and it only has (2) Pixel Pipelines, 128 MB of Memory, and is only 64 bit ... that will not cut it considering that my old Geforce 5200 had (4) pixel pipelines, 128 MB of memory and 128 bit and that was hardly enough to run Half Life 2 or CoD 2 on low to medium settings. Also considering that the graphics card you bough is PCI (not PCI-Express) which is the slowest kind you can get doesn't help the card out any either.

4. AKW

AKW Senior Member

LMAO... I agree completely with you.

5. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

As would anyone with common sense...

6. WFCxT-time

:lol: LOL :rofl:

7. stpl91

stpl91 Well-Known Member

actually emachines are ok... i have one but i did make a mistake buying one, i should of build one.

8. AKW

AKW Senior Member

Exactly... GO GET SOCOM 3 SO I CAN PWN YOU. Then I will be able to tell you that your E-Machine upgrades are bad ideas over a microphone!

9. johndapunk FTW

johndapunk FTW Senior Member

reading thru all of this... im wondering what the prices were on your stuff?

10. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

the cheapest s**t, probably...

11. AKW

AKW Senior Member

E-MACHINE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In a gay voice in a group together with gay handmovements*"I'm tellin' you guys. I swear. My new E-Machine, I modded it last night, and erm... It is runnin' like a dream baby, yeah!"

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

TEHEHEHE

12. WFCxT-time

Well ... I have a Dell ... which many people don't like and think they suck. But ... it was actually new enough to where I didn't have to put a PCI graphics card in it :rofl: . I put 512mb more ram, an ASUS x850 XT Platinum Edition, new power supply and sound card. Now its a gaming machine ... the only thing was is that it was still fairly new when I upgraded it. You can't expect a machine with a 900 MHz Celeron, 128 MB of RAM and an MX4000 to all of the sudden be faster than a computer with an AMD FX-60, 2GB of RAM and SLI 7900 GTX just from some out dated upgrades ... I'm not trying to be mean ... but I think that you've sucked all of the life that you can out of that machine.

13. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

Emachines aren't THAT bad actually, well atleast compared to compaq computers. so far in my experiences with store bought computers, the onyl ones without hardware issues are emachines. I'm not saying that they are great, but they aren't horrible for the money. More bang/$ than Alienware.

then again, alienware offers mreo bang/$ than putting money into a 6 year old computer.

14. Sord

Sord Well-Known Member

Let me just say one thing this graphics card is not to play games just to mod halo(cp), and help take work off my proccessor so quit spamming saying i wont play any good games because i've posted this same thing atleaste 2 times. And this computer is going to end up costom, all i need to upgrade is the Hdd, the Mobo, and the CPU then it will be costom so i dont see why ur saying that it sucks cause in a year or 2 it will be completely costum then ill upgrade gfx card again

15. AKW

AKW Senior Member

The only computers that I have not had any problems (Pre-built) with are HP, Alienware, and a Dell... other Dells had some problems... but one worked.. I will give em one. LOL