My New Cp

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sord, Apr 2, 2006.

1. AKW

AKW Senior Member

Yeah, I think that is going to be a classic for a long time. LONG LONG TIME... XD

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

it's not a matter of us cutting him down for those "cool" upgrades, it's a matter of him not asking use before he bought stuff. I doubt anyone would mock him if he got a radeon 9250 or a GeForce 500, insteed of that peice of crud mx4000 and if he didn't waste money on that cruddy case. I mean there is no shame in being poor, there is shame in not being smart enough to ask for help though.

3. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

aint that the truth...

I actually bought from TD until i found GR, rip-off of my life...

4. AKW

AKW Senior Member

AGREEMENT with the no excuses... I can see any poor situation.. money loss situations... tight situations... but I don't see why anyone has excuses to be dumb. Dumb would be not to ask first, especially if you don't know what you are doing.

5. WFCxT-time

WFCxT-time Well-Known Member

Ya ... like you guys said ... I think he said he paid something around $100 for that graphics card he has (MX4000). I'm pretty sure on newegg ... you can get a 6600GT for that price ... that would have been 1000x better than what he bought. I mean ... even like an FX 5500 is under $60 after rebate ... he just needed to spend his money better.