My Hearts Is Going Crazy

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Majiny, May 23, 2006.

1. Majiny

Majiny Well-Known Member

It beating uncontrollably fast due to the fact i need to leave this house in 30seconds to catch a bus taking me to school for my 2nd last exam - biology - i'm so screwed its unbelivable only passed 3/8 topics durring the year whats the chance i pass them all in one finally exam?

2. Sajuuk

Sajuuk Senior Member

lololol dude, i think ur screwed up :huh:

3. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

ge the hell over it, I had a 112% biology test average my freshman(grade 9, age 14/15) year... it's a sophomore class(grade 10, age 15/16)

4. Raziel

Raziel Well-Known Member

My exams come in 2 years and i'll have to choose Biology or Chemistry for one of them. Chemistry is teh sux, so i'll choose Biology :P

5. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I agree... chemistry does suck.. I only got a B in it... if I did all the homework I would have gotten an A both semesters(i had an 88% after getting an F on the final 2nd semester[I was in an accident and missed about 2 weeks of school of which 90% of the final was based on])

but the HW in chem is actually thought intensive as compared to BIO... you can BS bio so easily and actually have the answer be legit(then again my chem teacher never read the HW... I had a friend do a sheet for me and he wrote random words whewre there should have been numbers and I got an A)

6. Sociapath

Sociapath Well-Known Member

Got a 9.1/10 for Chem last examweek. have my final chem exam tommorow. Still think ima be f'ed up.

Going to study now.

7. Majiny

Majiny Well-Known Member

I so failed.