My Fishing Trip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flamey, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

So yesterday I had a wedding to goto. I went home before everyone else did so I could go fishing with my buddies. We all piled in on vehicle and set sail for the pier. I am soon told that we will be catching our own baitt with a new net that was purchased. This was the most retarted thing ever. If you didnt throw it perfect (which is really hard to do) then 9 times out of 10 you wont be cathing any bait!

Well its getting late and we all decide we are hungry (after cathing no fish of course.) So we goto Pizza Hut. They "had" this race pack deal where you supposed to get a jeff Gordon poster. Well my buddy being a die hard Gordon fan purchased the pack. At the end of his meal, he ask our skinny little 16 year old waitress where his poster was to which she replied "we dont have any left." My buddy being outraged decided to to leave lots of beer cans on their parking lot.

Now we are going home. When we get there, another friend and I realize that there are Smirnoff Ice's in the fridge. So we tear into those. I drank 3 and I was done, my buddy on the other hand, drank until he puked. Which was really funny, because he is such a skinny dude.

We went to bed around... 3 am and got back up at 7:30 to going fishing again! We had better luck this time cathing a few "respectable fish" But the down part to that is that we had to sit through a pouring rain, and heavy wind. WE DIDNT EVEN BRING THE SOB's HOME!

Now I just ate had a shower and I need to get some rest at some point. I just wanted to share me story with everyone!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention.... at one point I was so delerious that I was kissing the fish and asking my buddy if he wanted taco flavored fishe kisses....

*passes out at keyboard* -_-

2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

sounds..liek something i'd do..minus the smirnoff...i'm 13...

3. kickamidget

kickamidget Well-Known Member

ha, thats sucks no Jeff Gordon posted

4. sukaduk™

sukaduk™ Senior Member

U know wat a common misconception is that smirnoff is beer but in fact it is Malted Liquor but anyways hahaha they didnt have the poster

5. 07.

07. Well-Known Member

lmao u got drunk over smirnoffs..
    thats pretty funny considering they have like 1% alcohol in them.

6. FantaZy2

FantaZy2 Well-Known Member

Lmao interesting story lol if i was a fan like ur fan i prolly might of done the same thing(no not really lol) lmao seems like u had fun eh? lol

7. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

No where does it say anyone was drunk, and they contain more than 1% alcohol in them....

8. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

*UpDATE* I am now sick because of the Rain.... this sukks.... :P

9. mercedes-benz

mercedes-benz Well-Known Member

xD sounds fun, Except the alcohol part :rolleyes: