My Fiance :)

Discussion in 'Photography' started by }SoC{SainT, Apr 12, 2009.

Sponsored By: BAK Factory Outlet
  1. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

2. khodium

khodium Well-Known Member

The potraits are quite nice and your finance looks really joyfully (for most of them anyway:p).
    But I think composition wise they all seem quite uninteresting and I feel like I've viewed all before though I haven't. Maybe try something more unconventional like the last shot of your fiance? I am not that good at critiquing im afraid especially when there are so many pictures to do it to. I do like the cherry blossom one though, oh lovely lovely spring!
    Good luck with the wedding, dont get to stressed about it! :P Hope you and your fiance have a happy life =)

3. Local

Local Well-Known Member

I agree with what he has posted above me I feel the unconventional shots are more intriguing to look at but they are all great :P and :eek: shockin info and good luck. u know when it happens ur going to have to share pic's like sp will :P

4. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Learning curve, I was more focused on the lights than anything else ;). Once I get the hang of setting the lights up, I'll have a better idea of how to take the shots.

Well, I'm not stressed out right now, but that might change :P. And I'll post some pictures afterwards, I suppose :rolleyes: