My Cd Player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XxLostXx, Oct 18, 2005.

1. XxLostXx

XxLostXx Well-Known Member

Okay well my CD player is kinda messing me around. I've had it for a bit more than 2 years. When i put my cd's in and press the play button sometimes it just shows "00" and then i can't listen to the cd and i always switch it on and off, on and off and it just shows "00"..very rarely does it actually go onto 1 and play the whole cd. No the cd's aren't scratched because they work in every other one in my house...so is this the end of my cd player? do i need to buy a new one even though i have like hardly any money ;(

2. Rufio

Rufio Well-Known Member

probably is broken since the CDs work on other cd players

3. AgileLemon

AgileLemon Senior Member

do what i do... turn it off... forget about it for a couple of weeks... turn it back on... and its fixed. :) but if ur nethin like me ull spend £300 on an mp3 before u find out :(

4. Carmon

Carmon Well-Known Member

not to offend u but these Songs been burn on to CD mp3 etc? if so have u tired a Normal "proper" CD, if its normal cd and ur good person and buy orignals lol its seems ur CD player hit its sell by date

5. XxLostXx

XxLostXx Well-Known Member

No i buy all my own cd's and my cd burner doesn't even work

6. Rufio

Rufio Well-Known Member

i think that burning CD's isnt a big deal, the artists are ----ing loaded anyway, it really wont effect they're sales much, maybe in the long run, but they have enough money anyway, they dont even work hard compared to average workers who get low pay. All they do is sing, i know it takes talent, but if you have the talent, its not hard. Plus, they make money in other ways than their music, they do commericals, guest star in shows, and are in movies, so they are basicly set for life.

7. Phat Albert

Phat Albert Well-Known Member

It looks like you need a new one to me. For it to even last that long is a achievement itself.

8. Dush

Dush Well-Known Member

just buy a cheap cd player, there are many cd players that are around 10-20 dollarrs