Motorola Vc3 Razr=pos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigRedCornhead, Apr 3, 2006.

1. BigRedCornhead

BigRedCornhead Well-Known Member

This forum is for threads involving discussion only.

If you simply want to ask a quick question, or make threads such as links to videos or quizzes then post in the Off-Topic discussion forum!

Ok ok so ive had this phone for about a week now and have had literal $hit ton of problems w/ it...For starters the damn thing couldnt hold the time...OMG this was frustating as all hell...i dont know about you but i use my cell for a watch most times and this pos couldnt hold the correct time...well i found a fix for that thank god...The next issue i had was when i played games i downloaded such as: tetris/pacman the POS would lock up on me....After that in order to put mp3's ringtones or move pics from my phone to my pc...i have to spend an additional 29.99 for motorola phone tools..uggghhhhh...anyway really think about and check out if this is what you want before you buy this phone not that happy w/ mine right now...with the case it feels about as big as most phones and without the case feels like it would snap if dropped...anyway has anyone else had this same type of trouble w/ the time and lock ups????

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

i stick with the free phones :) lol

no need for internet access on a phone, most ill do is download something from their own server, which most phones happen to have already. Besides that, it s watch/address book/phone. Nothing more. If i wanna play games I will break out my PSP. But meh, normally when I am out im in my car, itd be bad for me to be playing my PSP while driving lol

In short- i refuse to pay over $50 for a phone. The purpose in getting a cellphone is to call from places other than a plugged in phone. Varying on your company, your service areas are all the same. You can still make phone calls from your phone. 300+ phone number storage is more than fine for me. Whats the use for paying an extra $50-100 on top of that $50? All your gonna get is popularity for your phone. Screw that lol. My phone is for me to make calls on, paying an additional $50-100 is not gonna help me make phone calls on the same service.

3. Common

Common Well-Known Member

i got a phone with no usb port so i cant put my pics fro my phone to the computer and download games/music/etc from my computer to the phone.....damn LG >_>

4. BigRedCornhead

Youre probably better off dude lmao

5. sai50

sai50 Well-Known Member

V3 Black Razr here.

I know what you mean, I am gonna get a case for mine because its so damn skinny that if I even drop it once I think it'll break in half O_O.

Havent tried downloading any ringtones or others though

6. oO BMW M3 Oo

oO BMW M3 Oo Well-Known Member

I have one of those too, but I don't have any problems.

Just don't use the mp3 or play games.

Its made to be a phone, not a multimedia thing. (Well, sorta, but barely)

7. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

I have a v600, nothing too special, has a camera, and it owns.

8. Ice92888

Ice92888 Well-Known Member

My razr's the old one, got it when it first released, regretting my butt off now considering it doesn't have an external memory port.

9. VenomousDuck

VenomousDuck Well-Known Member

I hate Motorola. I have one also and my phone tools don't even work half the time. Stupid linking problems, it doesnt keep the time nor date right.. I thought it was just my phone.

10. BigRedCornhead

If i wasnt at damn work i would post the link to fix the TIME issue....Ill do that for ya later tonight...but the VC3 is chalk full of problems sooo far...i heard the fruity pink one is better in the problems dept.

11. VenomousDuck

VenomousDuck Well-Known Member

I took the battery out and out it back in and did *228. Seems to work o.k. for now.

12. Racerman

Racerman Well-Known Member

Ive got Samsung E700, main thing is its a phone, has a camera and looks good but im on contract so I could change it but choose not to because phones like the D600 have now become too common

13. BigRedCornhead

Fixing the time thing was something like turning powersave off in intial setup...power off phone altogether...turning back on, then also turning back on autosave....i love the phone just got kinda upset it kept breaking....least i know iam not totally alone now....

14. sethisdeath

sethisdeath Well-Known Member

I sorta like the look of razors..but IMO they are crao
    at ALL Stores i go to the Display ones are broken (Snapped in half) so it shows the durability and when i find one that does work..i just don't like it

15. Park

Park Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for.

VC3 = Piece of S H I T !