Motorola V500

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Danny111, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Danny111

Danny111 Well-Known Member

dunno if we r alowed to do phones/cell

this is my reveiw acording to me since i have teh phone

This is one of Motorola’s stylish phones it’s not the newest but I would say they have done well to include the features it has including a VGA camera x4 zoom wit good quality pictures…. It has many Motorola look alike but don’t be fooled they are different they are V525, V545, and v550 that’s what I no, unfortunately it doesn’t have video recorder, it has Bluetooth and comes with two games, u can change the theme on it to different colours. I do believe that you can change the cases on the phone it can access the internet through GPRS and WAP.

My rating 9.7/10

[​IMG]

2. fatman987

fatman987 Well-Known Member

my cousins got that phone, try going for a motorola v600. they dont make them no more so the only place you can find them is on ebay.

or you could go for the rokr, the one that i have! yay! lol its pretty good but the only bad thing is that it can only hold 100 songs and the size of the phone is a bit big.

but the one phone that i really would want is the motorola slvr (pronounced sliver). its like the razr and the rokr combined. has the itunes and its slimmer than the razr.

3. Danny111

Danny111 Well-Known Member

yea they stopped making it but aparantly u can still buy them and aparabtly its rare phone

4. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

i had that phone over 2 years ago, i could hardly hear anything after about 6 months. Now i have razor v3, alot better

5. .Apex

.Apex Well-Known Member

my old phone, held up well, the only reason i switched was because mine got a broken screen. It got shot by a paintball from about a inch away, so yah i recommend this phone. I also recommend the v600 my current phone, its now 2 years old, and still looks great. My Dads taken it all over the world because of buisness, he once dropped it 30 feet down some stairs at the airport cause he running late for a flight, anyway great phone

6. +Rebel+

+Rebel+ Well-Known Member

the rokr is a great phone but one major downside: the thing crashes more often than windows 98 ever did(exaggeration) and it freezes up every once in a while

7. +Rebel+

+Rebel+ Well-Known Member

the rokr is a great phone but one major downside: the thing crashes more often than windows 98 ever did(exaggeration) and it freezes up every once in a while