Mother F*cking Giants

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by .HaVoC., Feb 3, 2008.

1. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">You get YOUR facts straight before you make dumb posts like this. I said that Sex Raptor said that the Giants were "obviously" gonna win as if they were 2 TD's ahead. I also said that it was a close game and that you CAN'T say that one team dominated the other.</span>

2. travmanx

travmanx Senior Member

After rewatching the highlights of the game, I am changing my opinion. I previously said that you can't say one team dominated the other for 60 minutes, but you could say one team dominated the other if you broke it down into quarters. After watching the highlights Both teams powerhoused each other. Giants Defense played excellent and sacking Brady 5 times. Maybe it was luck that they got through the Pats offensive line or skill. (I haven't seen a team break through Pats Offense all year, normally Brady has enough time to make a sandwhich before anyone gets near him inside the pocket.

I have a feelings the Patriots may have choked, and it cost them the game. Nonetheless, the game is over with... The New York Giants defeated the New England Patriots 17-14 in Superbowl 42... Lets start focussing on next season... (cause your not going to watch the --- bowl (waiste of time)) lol.

I'd liek to hear your guys opinion on what you think would have happen if the Superbowl went
    Green Bay Packers Vs New England Patriots
    Dallas Cowboys Vs New England Patriots
    Green Bay Packers Vs San Diego Chargers
    Dallas Cowboys Vs San Diego Chargers

In my opinion after watching the Chargers play throughout the season, they would have a slim chance for them to beat the Packers or Cowboys. Although I shouldn't say that after watching last night (upsets happen).

After watching Dallas loosing there last 4 games, I don't really know what happened, I don't think there would be much of a chance for them against Pats. Even though the Pats blew them out in week 5/6 (don't remember), they seem to have gotten weaker as the year progressed.

And for the spotlight, if Favre played a game like he played any other game this season, it would have been Packs Vs Pats. I don't go by "The Packers beat the Giants, and the Giants were only 3 points behind beating the Pats week 17 in the season". For the reason the Vikings destroyed the Bears twice in the season, the Packers destroyed the Vikings 33-10(somewhere around there) in the season, but yet the Bears killed the Packers 35-7 in one game and 27-20 in the other. But I do strongly believe Packers would have had a chance.

3. Cheap_Indian

Cheap_Indian Well-Known Member

This season is done and over.

Pats better focus on their players who are dying of age and question themselves if they're going to sign pedo-Moss.

4. SM RxBandits

SM RxBandits Senior Member

pats played like ----. giants played descently. the refs are retarded. pats should have won, but good job for the giants.

5. Arkasuss

Arkasuss Well-Known Member

I have to admit, the refs made some bad calls on both sides, but they tended to side for the Giants.

Though they weren't as bad as everyon is ranting right now. Take it from me, I hate both teams for different reasons, just the Pats more because I wanted Florida > Massachusets (I cant spell)